Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balucanb and Johnathon meet!!!

Exclamation Balucanb and Johnathon meet!!!

Sorry guys that it took me this long to post this but I finally got around to it. I met up with Balucanb a week or so ago at the Carlisle car show. We had a swell time and I enjoyed myself very much as did he.
    We meet up by the grandstands around noon. From there we talked alittle bit and then walked around and checked out all of the cars. I enjoyed his thorough knowledge on the old and new cars alike. I came home that night knowing alot more then I did when I arrived there. When the car show was over I gave him a ride back to his truck and there we exchanged diapers. I gave him 4 Tranquility ATN"s and 2 Molicares. He the provided me with 3 Secure X Plus's and 4 or 5 Assurance breifs. The Secures were pretty good but they leaked on my drive to visit Tsendo. Non the less they were pretty thick and reasonably thirsty. Well thats all that I can think of, Bee, if you wish to add anything feel free to.

You should have put a stuffer in the secure care, I got 9 hours out of one of those with a tena stuffer in it.

I had a good time, at the carlilse event, if you want to go to more just let me know, I like looking at all the cars I used to drive, and then sold.

Wow Bee, we sure got alot of responses on this one. Hmmm.

Photo duplicates or thee happenstanced not!

What's a carlilse?

Maybe our day wasn't that interesting, to non car lover people, but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.

I make sure I go there a few times a year, and spend amost a whole day there, just looking around, it's a good history lesson for a car nut.

I'm going to try to make it to the feiro show, I like those glas-pontiacs.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    What's a carlilse?

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.
    Lol...the (original) Carlisle (mp3 files behind link) in Cumbria is a big railway hub, rather than anything related to cars:

They have a rather big station:
    http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4740/carlisle3jw0.jpg
    with a footbridge spanning the four of the electrified West Coast Main Line tracks to/from London Euston.

Of course there are also local trains, like these ancient trainsets in the new Northern trains livery:
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9403/carlisle1id7.jpg

And now got electronic departure boards, which are not very informative though:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3721/carlisle2zv3.jpg

And when you hop on a train south, you're in the midst of England's famous "greenest hills":
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2127/carlisle4in5.jpg

So...Carlisle is definitely about railways!

Peachy

Touche, Peachy, Touche.

And, I would guess it has SOMETHING to do with cars >,,>;

Is it like a car show?

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Maybe our day wasn't that interesting, to non car lover people, but if you like cars carlilse is definitly the place to see.

I make sure I go there a few times a year, and spend amost a whole day there, just looking around, it's a good history lesson for a car nut.

I'm going to try to make it to the feiro show, I like those glas-pontiacs.
    Hmm, maybe ill drop by the next time i roll through, im one of those ricer nuts!

Feiro? I really dont get the deal with those cars, they kinda remind me of the old Toyota MR2s, what's so special about these relics?

Where those "England's 'greenest hills'" in Harry Potter >__>...That bridge looks like it was

EmeraldsAndLime

Greenest hills?

Certainly a change from reddest desert!