Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When religion takes things too far (Not an attack on religion)

Default When religion takes things too far (Not an attack on religion)

THIS IS NOT A FLAME ON RELIGION, OR ANY THEOLOGY

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...676492&sid=1#0
    (It's my thread i started on the WoW off-topic forums, it's easier then grabbing all the links again)

Im sure you have all heard about Heath Ledger's death, well this is taking things way to far.

It's not surprising really, the Westboro Baptist Church are internationally known for being as$holes anyway.

I'm sure most people, including Christians, hate these people. Gay people exist, get over it! They annoy me so much, I think I'd actually sleep with a guy just to annoy them back! :p

And who couldn't like Brokeback Mountain?

Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of disgusting human beings.

That's all I have to say to that.

I'm Christian, but do realize that these people, are stupid.

God doesn't hate fags, or Heath Ledger, He hates tards that say they know what God wants them to do.

Heres an Analogy for you.

Christians are like *B/DL's most of them are OK, and are normal human beings, others are dumb ass tards, and get in the news, making them all look bad.

I find that church laughably bad.

I often fantasize about busting in on one of their little get-togethers, and have sex with some guy right in front of them, while laughing my ass off.

Just because the irony would be so incredibly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Im sure you have all heard about Heath Ledger's death, well this is taking things way to far.
    He was in brokeback mountain, this kind of high profile funeral is perfect for westboro baptists.
    To be honest i find their picketing of dead soldiers to be more offensive

By any chance did anyone who read this thread post on the forum that I linked from, I just realized my thread was bumped up after it being inactive for 2 days, maybe just a coincidence.

what do they hope to accomplish? pissing everyone off? its just really sad that people do this for a living...

WBC isn't recognized by any Christian church I know, let alone any Baptist church. It's mostly just a hate group. About all they accomplish is giving a bad name to Christians (to the uninformed).