Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear PC Gamers: Steam has a big sale on right now

Default Dear PC Gamers: Steam has a big sale on right now

Steam is currently having a big summer sale.

Although the daily specials vary in how good the games are, some of the games are reduced throughout the next two weeks. I got L4D2 for 10 a few days ago.

Shytoddler

I totally got in on that huge sale, bought 2 games and it only cost me 12 dollors. For any of you who might be interested in oline gaming for the PC, you should definitely check out steampowered.com; they have sales a lot of times.

UPDATE: Fixed url error. sorry.
    Last edited by Shytoddler; 05-Jul-2010 at 23:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Shytoddler View Post
    I totally got in on that huge sale, bought 2 games and it only cost me 12 dollors. For any of you who might be interested in oline gaming for the PC, you should definitely check out steampowered.net; they have sales a lot of times.
    Just a correction here - Steam's address is steampowered.com. Steampowered.net is an unrelaed site.

The sale is over now... I only bought DEFCON (a game based on the game in the movie Wargames), Uplink (Game that seems ripped from the movie Hackers) and the Multiwinia games... which is very, very odd.

All 4 games take some time to learn, Defcon is a RTS and thusly takes forever + 1 year to actually master.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    DEFCON (a game based on the game in the movie Wargames)

That game is really tough, especially if you play against computers to begin with. They rip you apart

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post

That game is really tough, especially if you play against computers to begin with. They rip you apart
    That they do.... you have such a limited number of silos in the game which is what makes it nerve wracking I think.

Defcon is even harder then the game Risk, due to low resources and you only get what you start with. You also got to monitor ships, planes, airports, citys all while trying to destroy the other country. I guess that's why it's subtitle is this "Defcon: Everybody Loses".

im mad my internet blew got blown up by lightening and i wasn't able to buy anything

I have enough games to beat now to fritter away whatever part of my summer free time doesn't get spent posting here. Already got through Bioshock 2....

frostwav

Do not give any of your info out about your steam account, such as password, username. etc.. stuff like that.. I was stupid enough to do that, and i learned my lesson. i got my account back.. add me!!!