Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Could I find adult briefs with prints?

Default Where Could I find adult briefs with prints?

When I was a kid I used to have undies with planes and trains on em. And a number of other prints. I kind of want some but I can't seem to find anything other then boxers with prints on em.... I want printed tighty whiteys. I mean girls get them in all various forms... (I guess society deems girls more likely to show off underwear?) and guys just get plain colors and stuff. I WANT PRINTED ADULT BRIEFS LIKE I HAD WHEN I WAS A KID! Is there any place online that seels stuff like this? i've been searching and I've found Novelty sex underwear nothing kid related ya know? I want toddler undies!

ginchgonch.com makes some cool prints

And Tiger Underwear makes cool colors and even trainers.

I've seen them on ebay in the past.
    "adult baby underwear" as a search should find some.

Wal-Mart has DC Comic Briefs as does WebUndies but for a lot less.

Glad to see another lover of cartoon briefs.

Edit: 100th Post and talking about cartoon underwear. WOOT!
    Last edited by Kid; 01-Jul-2010 at 06:12. Reason: Celebration

How big are you? If you're slim there's a chance you'll fit into kids ones anyway. In US just look for size 14 to 16 kids, maybe up to size 20 but they probably don't do prints at that size, in regular stores or online (sadly here in the UK it's much harder as kids clothing goes into adult style at a much earlier age).

Also consider kids long and short john PJs. Loads with cute and/or cool prints. Not undies though, but they're cool anyway.

But all of the above for adult stuff counts too. I see plenty of cartoony print briefs for adults these days though they tend to be more adult in design.

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    How big are you? If you're slim there's a chance you'll fit into kids ones anyway. In US just look for size 14 to 16 kids, maybe up to size 20 but they probably don't do prints at that size, in regular stores or online (sadly here in the UK it's much harder as kids clothing goes into adult style at a much earlier age).

Also consider kids long and short john PJs. Loads with cute and/or cool prints. Not undies though, but they're cool anyway.

But all of the above for adult stuff counts too. I see plenty of cartoony print briefs for adults these days though they tend to be more adult in design.
    I doubt I'd fit I'm just to big. I can fit into Goodnites tough! XD Anyway I'm hopefully slimming down in the next couple months I'll see how my body is then.