Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone work at a place that sells diapers?

Default Does anyone work at a place that sells diapers?

I don't really know if there's already a post like this or not... I thought about posting this in the AB section, but it's technically for people 18+, and I'm 17...

Does anybody here work at a place that sells diapers? Like Walmart, Shopko, K-mart, CVS, Walgreens, Shopko Express, or any other place? I'm sure there are. If you do, do you have any stories revolving diapers at work, maybe even if you've seen people you suspected to be AB/TB/DL? Maybe this is against customer confidentiality, but I'm just throwing the topic out there and hope someone replies.

EDIT: Thanks for moving the thread!
    Last edited by Rocky; 30-Jun-2010 at 05:14.

I think this would go in Diaper Talk, actually, since it relates directly to diapers.

You can read the AB section, it's not restricted to only Adults, it's just better to separate the "My parents found out OMG" from the "I can afford a new house, should I build a secret baby room?"

On topic: I work at a restaurant... so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I think this would go in Diaper Talk, actually, since it relates directly to diapers.

You can read the AB section, it's not restricted to only Adults, it's just better to separate the "My parents found out OMG" from the "I can afford a new house, should I build a secret baby room?"

On topic: I work at a restaurant... so no.
    lol. I work at a hardware store, so definitely no. And thanks for the advice. Is there anyway I could move the forum? Or do I have to wait for a mod to do that?

Callaghan

Off-topic: Never teach a llama to drive!

I did warn you with the off-topic...

On-topic: I may end up working at Thrifty's (local grocery store) but I have no job atm.

I work as a lifeguard so I can't help you. I am sure that plenty of employees of CVS have seen kids loitering in the diaper isle however if they are not *B/DL there is little to no reason for them to even acknowledge them. I have had some friends who worked at stores like this and they tended to just blank out their day after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I work as a lifeguard so I can't help you. I am sure that plenty of employees of CVS have seen kids loitering in the diaper isle however if they are not *B/DL there is little to no reason for them to even acknowledge them. I have had some friends who worked at stores like this and they tended to just blank out their day after the fact.
    Yeah. I was wondering if anyone on this site works there though... I realize these places have employees lol.

i work at grocery store that sells cheep depends pull-ups and some off brands (and of course baby diapers), and the most i see is this one old dude buys them or parents buying diapers

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    i work at grocery store that sells cheep depends pull-ups and some off brands (and of course baby diapers), and the most i see is this one old dude buys them or parents buying diapers
    Thanks for the info. Yeah. That's sounds pretty normal. Do you ever have to stock the isle? If so, do you feel awkward doing it? Sorry for barraging you with questions btw...

Somewhat off topic: Don't work anywhere but I got a hilarious reaction from someone who worked at Wal-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma123 View Post
    Somewhat off topic: Don't work anywhere but I got a hilarious reaction from someone who worked at Wal-Mart.
    Lol. You can only wonder what was going through their head....