Thread: Hi

Red face Hi

i'm kinda new here - i'll post another one as soon as i think of something to say.

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post any time you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Cute avatar by the way....funny and ironically enough I am pretty sure you are the first one to have an actual avatar of a real baby that is not a drawing.

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwranglers View Post
    i'll post another one as soon as i think of something to say.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, do not post another introduction thread. Just add it to this thread by clicking edit in the lower right corner of your post or adding another post to this thread. It is kind of a waste to make this thread in the first place if your just going to make a new one.

does typing matter? Or are we all ergonomically incorrect?

Dwjsbxhhwbsjcahsbxnsisyebuekqlaoidbajkaishaksihstx tgfhdwjduahvqbdjshq
    done...
    have fun on the forums! =]

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Oh yeah forgot to mention, do not post another introduction thread. Just add it to this thread by clicking edit in the lower right corner of your post or adding another post to this thread. It is kind of a waste to make this thread in the first place if your just going to make a new one.
    Under the current settings, you can't edit posts until you're classed as a regular member.

But on that note...

Welcome!