Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Disturbing Fascination (18+ or people with strong stomachs only)

Exclamation A Disturbing Fascination (18+ or people with strong stomachs only)

i don't know why (i think freud came apon this point in his studies) but i used to have a fascination of playing with my poop. i know it sounds disgusting, but after the time i found out about diapers when i was 13 i kept wanting to find out more about every aspect about my body's system (never fascinated with blood though...).
    have any of you done this? i know it's sickening, but it's a thought that crossed my mind recently (i've been having a lot of childhood-to-adult issue flashbacks).

It's called Fecalphilia, and yes it is disgusting.. thanks for the warning coming in. (I'm not holding it against you, don't worry )

Do you still have these feelings?

No, I can't say I've ever played with poop.. but I do know what's it like to have flashbacks. A few months ago, I was having flashbacks about my past; all my worst memories would just come rushing back in perfect detail. But I did learn to shut them out, and I haven't had one in a while.

no, i don't. i haven't those feelings in a while, but that was during my extreme phase when diapers were new to me so i was trying out everything that could be associated with them.

Can I also point out that a disgust of poo is something that is trained into you. I remember my cousin picking up dog poo and playing with it without a care in the world. Only found out it was gross after being constantly told.

Though it isn't sanitary.

My mom once said all little boys like to play with it when they are very young, lol.

I remember once coming home from school when my brother was 2. (Mind you he was very self sufficient, already talking in full sentences, walking, sleeping in a bed, playing in the front yard by himself, playroom etc...) So my grama was upstairs, and my brother was downstairs, I come home to my grama cursing and my brother downstairs. Apparently he took his diaper off, he smeared it on the rocking horse, couch, carpet, tv, walls, EVERYTHING. I remember laughing and my grama sending me to my room, lol.

As for me, no never. I think poo is absolutely disgusting, I don't even like pooping in my diapers. Its just not my thing.

Darkfinn

Hmm... well... can't say that I play with it... I don't even like doing it or cleaning it up.

I don't like messing with it...I don't mind doing it in diapers, but I don't like the impending cleaning...

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
    Can I also point out that a disgust of poo is something that is trained into you. I remember my cousin picking up dog poo and playing with it without a care in the world. Only found out it was gross after being constantly told.

Though it isn't sanitary.
    Well, no, it's not trained into you, it's an instictive survival development. Poop has BAD THINGS in it, things that are generally bad for you, your body puts out all sorts of bugs from within out that way. It's why we react the way we do to the smell of poop. It's so we know it's the bad thing.

'Poop = Bad' is not just some social construct.

Interesting. I can appreciate the process, but not the product . So no.. most of the time even if I just, uh, get some on my hand by accident it gets washed off right away and I am not happy haha.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Removed link.
    Do not link to sites with graphic content!

PM TIEM!
    Last edited by Mr Alex; 06-May-2008 at 20:46.