Thread: Provider's Choice sizing issues?

Default Provider's Choice sizing issues?

I was given a link from a friend to try the Provider's Choice active diaper. While I do like the product, I ordered XL which says that it will fit waists from 58-64 inches. I chose that size because I like a bigger diaper. But as I have tried my second of six that I ordered from active diaper, I struggled to get the tabs on the landing zone (my waist is 44" so it should be fine enough to get on). Anyone else have some sizing issues from these guys?

Im having the exact same issue, even have the same waist size

I have not had a problem with sizing with the Active Diapers at all. The only problem I have had is that I wear a cloth diaper over them and the tape tabs come apart and I can't refasten the diaper. I used some duct tape and problem solved! I also ordered and received a case using the coupon and like them very much. I plan on using them sparingly to make them last longer.

I have a 40" waist and wear the medium size with out any problems. I bought 5 cases and depending on my fluid intake, I use 2 to 3 diapers per 24hours. I haven't had any problems with tapes or anything. the only thing that would make them better is if they would do the back of their diapers like Abena XPLUS does. It sounds like to me that you have ordered a size to large and that is why the landing zones aren't working for you. When dealing with diapers that have landing zones it's important to keep in the normal size you wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xane View Post
    it will fit waists from 58-64 inches. I chose that size because I like a bigger diaper. // I struggled to get the tabs on the landing zone (my waist is 44" so it should be fine enough to get on). Anyone else have some sizing issues from these guys?
    Xane - I wear a 42 size Wrangler jean and I wear the large. The tapes only come a couple inches from the outside edge. There is about 8 to 10 inches of space in the front where I would be happyer if there was about 5 or 6. So I would say they are run a little small for the size. Are you saying the tapes are to close the outside edge? Hip size means more to sizing then the waist size does. I am sure the reason they feel a little small for me is from my butt and thighs being to big. Big thighs and butt and belly but smaller waist. In Attends I wear XL and even they are sorta tight to fit but every thing else is a Large. I can fit a Med Molicare and Bambino tho. Med Abena with some back up tape.

Yeah. Too close to the outside edge. I measured my hips and that is only about 54" (I have an ethnic booty). So much so that the tabs are hard to get to the landing zone. I may have to stick to abenas if these that I had sent are the XL size. At least with those, you can stick the tapes to any part and not have to worry about a landing zone.