Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hey ADISCians?

  1. #1
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default Hey ADISCians?

    Whatever happened to that user vote thingy? I kept putting off voting, then it closed, then it opened, then it disappeared.

    What did I miss?

  2. #2

    Default

    I was hoping this would fade away into oblivion because I don't tend to like popularity contests, but it is a pretty good question. What happened?

  3. #3

    Default

    I think whoever was organising it got into a period where she had a really heavy workload, and just never came back to it! It's a shame really, because we do it every year :/

  4. #4
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I think whoever was organising it got into a period where she had a really heavy workload, and just never came back to it! It's a shame really, because we do it every year :/
    It wouldn't be that hard to bring it back, assuming that thread was never deleted.

  5. #5

    Default

    No, I know, but it's her jurisdiction so no one wants to tread on toes! Maybe if you PM'd her and asked her...?

  6. #6
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    No, I know, but it's her jurisdiction so no one wants to tread on toes! Maybe if you PM'd her and asked her...?
    I don't recall who it was~

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    I don't recall who it was~
    Mandy... someone or another, but they might have had a name change recently! Why don't you go look at the thread

  8. #8
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Mandy... someone or another, but they might have had a name change recently! Why don't you go look at the thread
    That's asking a lot for me at 4 AM, love.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    That's asking a lot for me at 4 AM, love.
    Look, I just got woken up by the blaring alarm Charlie set, and had to put up with him stomping around getting ready and it's my day off!!! I'm probably in the same bleary eyed state you are!!

  10. #10
    GaashaHuzzah

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Look, I just got woken up by the blaring alarm Charlie set, and had to put up with him stomping around getting ready and it's my day off!!! I'm probably in the same bleary eyed state you are!!
    Next time he tries something, slip a roofie in his drink or set a bear trap by his bed... That's what I do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.