Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi this is loulou here.

I must say that i have been registered on the site for sometime now. I usually just browse the site and see what other peope are talking about, and only now am I introducing myself as I have never really had the guts.

Before I discovered adisc.org I really only thought that I was the only person who liked wearing diapers, so when I discovered the site I was extremely pleased to find that there are people out there who also like diapers.

Anyway now I must actually tell you abit about myself and my hobbies.

I am a 16 year old male who enjoys wearing diapers like many of you here. I live in the UK and have recently finished school (year 11) and then going on to sixth form. My hobbies are mainly gaming on the PC, but I also like sport, such as badminton, swimming and football. I enjoy going out with friends and having a laugh. I am also interested in art and photography, so therefore enjoy drawing and taking photos

I mainly joined this site to talk to other people who have the same interests as me, as well as liking diapers also :P if anyone would like to play a game on the PC feel free to message me and i can add you on steam or xfire.

Thats all im going to say now as its getting late and I need sleep haha, i will probably add to the post another time.

Thanks for reading

LouLou

Quote Originally Posted by loulou View Post
    (snip)
    ...Before I discovered adisc.org I really only thought that I was the only person who liked wearing diapers, so when I discovered the site I was extremely pleased to find that there are people out there who also like diapers....

LouLou
    Hi Lou
    welcome to the team!
    I know EXACTLY that feeling of being a kid or teen and thinking, "OMG, I must be the only person above 3 or 4 years old who STILL likes to wear diapers/ nappies" yup,

(gasps out a big deep breath), we'll you have LOTS of good company now!
    Hope you have fun being a active member of ADISC!
    Theres lots of kool people here from England and all over, really!

peace,
    - Will =)