Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swimming while diapered

Default Swimming while diapered

Has anyone went swimming in a pool or lake while having a diaper on?

Too answer my question, I had a boat and went to a nice spot by myself and got too experience it for myself. The feeling is quite fun. But make sure you don't damage your diaper while swimming around.(don't pollute). The diaper swells up nice, and gives you a nice squishy feeling.
    You can also get in the shower with one on. If the (SA gel) comes out it usually makes it down the drain without clogging it.
    Any other ideas someone has for water fun let me know.
    Last edited by modeltoy1; 27-Jun-2010 at 20:13.

Haha, that must have been fun :P
    I've only sat in a hot tub with nobody around in one, it feels awesome

I have taken a shower in one but i never went swimming. They get massive!

The one I wore in the lake was just a depend. The good diapers would probably of exploded. Still if I had another boat(sold it), I'd do it again.

Spearmint

I'm gonna have to take a shower in one now.

If you do I suggest you bring a plastic bag or two with you since there is a chance it will rupture and some of the SAP will start coming out. This only happens if it is very full and you manage to pop it like a balloon. It happened to me when i sat down in the bathtub afterward.

Butterfly Mage

Unless you wear diapers specifically designed for swimming pool use, you run the risk of your diapers bursting and then damaging the filtration system in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Unless you wear diapers specifically designed for swimming pool use, you run the risk of your diapers bursting and then damaging the filtration system in the pool.
    Yes I agree, It could damage the filter system. But the swim diapers were not widely used until several years ago. The bigger reason for new swim diapers is to contain feces and stop diaper sag and swelling. But, swelling is what i'm looking for, So I think its worth doing.
    Last edited by modeltoy1; 27-Jun-2010 at 20:00. Reason: grammical errors

I swam with a cloth diaper and rubber pants in my own pool. It works for a bit but eventually you spring an inverse leak and everything gets weighed down in a hurry.

I got pushed into a pull once, does that count? I wasn't too happy about it, thought my diaper was going to explode