Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partner and I had a Talk....

Default Partner and I had a Talk....

Hey all...
    Well I am not sure where to start in all of this.. but a few nights ago my partner and I had a little chat. He wanted to know why I like to look at diaper related pictures(images on Diaperspace) and of course wear diapers.

I had to seriously think about it for a while and as I kept thinking about it, I still could not find the answer. Why do I like Diapers? Why do I like looking at diaper pictures?

I ask these questions and all I could come up with its "It Feels Nice" not really the answer He or I was looking for...

I wished i know why I have this urge to wear diapers?

June

The cause of DL-ism is unknown, really. There are many theories as to what causes it, but nobody knows for sure. Just accept it as a part of who you are; there's nothing wrong with it. It's just not the most normal thing in the world, per sŤ. But that doesn't make it wrong.

secretdl26

I think your answer (a more detailed one perhaps) would depend on whether you feel diapers are more sexual for you, or more of a comfort for you.

If they are sexual (in my case, I would have to say that this is more true), then you could try to explain how you find them arousing.

If they are a comfort (less so in my case, but also true), then you could explain how you feel safe, comfortable, "right" when wearing them.

Hope this might help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_Sin View Post
    Hey all...
    Well I am not sure where to start in all of this.. but a few nights ago my partner and I had a little chat. He wanted to know why I like to look at diaper related pictures(images on Diaperspace) and of course wear diapers.

I had to seriously think about it for a while and as I kept thinking about it, I still could not find the answer. Why do I like Diapers? Why do I like looking at diaper pictures?

I ask these questions and all I could come up with its "It Feels Nice" not really the answer He or I was looking for...

I wished i know why I have this urge to wear diapers?
    I have been asking myself the same question for quite some time now. They are mostly a kink thing for me but they also do offer a bit of comfort too. Here are a few links I came across to help me understand things better & hopefully get my wife to understand as well.
    Diaper fetishism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    How to React when Your Spouse Is Wearing Diapers - wikiHow
    How to Understand Diaper Lovers - wikiHow
    There is also some sights under the links tab here that may help.
    I wish you luck on your quest & hope you find some answers.
    And if you do please share, I am still looking for answers myself

(read in british acent)
    why it's a mendal development caused by dramadic events in you life
    for example, i have neglect from my father, and i also prefere a fathering role over a mom to baby me.
    it seams that i'm trying to makeup for the time i never had with a father

I have given up on asking why I like diapers... I just accept it now.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I have given up on asking why I like diapers... I just accept it now.
    After all my searching for an answer is done I believe that your quote there is going to be my answer too

I've never really tried to understand why I am the way I am. The way I see it, we shouldn't dwell on why things are the way they are and focus on the present and the future. Plus, something like that seems like it would bring up more questions than answers.

Why in the hell would you want to stick your penis in someones vagina? It feels good. Both diapers and sex in general are very strange things if you think about it..

Interest Comment Raad... Umm yeah well I don't think its entirely Sexual, or comfort cause sometimes when I masturbate I can wear a diaper after... or comfort, sometimes its not always comfortable when sleeping or spending a few hours during the day in them... so I am just so confused. but thanks to Grizz, I have pasted them links on to the partner so he can get an Idea.

But thanks everyone who has commented.