Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a little icy on this cloud

Default It's a little icy on this cloud

Yeah, very punny.
    I'm Icycloud. I will be 17 in a few months and a junior in high school next year. I'm a band geek who delights in being the most laid back AP student you'll ever find. I am a sucker for con movies and shows, especially Leverage. I love to read and I love Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I am addicted to One Piece and spend copious amounts of time playing my 64. I am not really the typical teen girl and have a mischievous streak a mile wide.
    My cousin got me into the diaper thing a few years ago. I feel like I am more of a teen baby than anything, but I'm still experimenting. I found this site by random and it looks like a nice place. I would love to make some friends here and generally have fun but I don't think I'll be on here regularly since the house computer is in the middle of the kitchen. Hopefully I'll be able to get on here more during to school year, we get laptops from Apple this year.

GaashaHuzzah

Are you going to be King of the Pirates, assuming King is just a general term for ruler?

GaashaHuzzah

By any chance can you help me get to the Grand Line? It appears my compass has been eaten by a seagull.

I concede defeat. I do not have the memory to know what you are referencing there.

GaashaHuzzah

Haha! I wasn't referencing anything, although with my luck that would actually happen on the High Seas.

Anyway, on a 1 to 10 scale, how much of a One Piece fan are you?

Dang, I could have bluffed and neither of us would have know what we were talking about. I should be ashamed to admit this but I would say I'm a 9.

GaashaHuzzah

... Dubbed or Original...? >.>

Subs all the way. I 4kids, the abomination that it is, actually introduce me to One Piece. I've literally grown up with the show, from 6 to 16. The dub is so bad that it's actually good for a quick laugh.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Icycloud View Post
    Subs all the way. I 4kids, the abomination that it is, actually introduce me to One Piece. I've literally grown up with the show, from 6 to 16. The dub is so bad that it's actually good for a quick laugh.
    Huzzah! I atually used to be a pirate, but the stupid World Government shut me down on that one. D: