Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: She is she is a diapers luver!!!

Default She is she is a diapers luver!!!

my girlfriend is a diaper lover.at first she lied abut it and told me it was her grandmother's.
    but i took a boiled move and poll down my pants and showed her my diaper's and she just gave me the biggest hug of my life. after I tooled her Wat I am.
    I don't think for any kid's who my be reading this I shod tall the rest of the store. (; (;
    but I love he a 1000 time moor than before.
    PS
    I proof read this but can someone please give me feedback thank you.

That's great, but I don't think you should love her more for just that one fact. I can see how your relationship is stronger now because of the fact, but you love her more because? Wow. I'll just wait to see what everyone else says.

Derf~ :B
    Last edited by SlowBro; 26-Jun-2010 at 21:58. Reason: O: Because..

I think when he said he loves her 1000 times more it was just a form of expressing how happy he is. I wouldn't take it so seriously.

Olivia

Well firstly pulling down your pants and showing her, why? that was stupid for all you could of known she wasn't into them before you went snooping.

And your spelling is still horrid, run it through a spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    My girlfriend is a diaper lover. At first she lied about it and told me it was her grandmother's. [abut means "next to", which is different from "about"]
    but i took a bold move and pulled down my pants and showed her my diaper's and she just gave me the biggest hug of my life. .....
    I proof read this but can someone please give me feedback thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    And your spelling is still horrid, run it through a spell check.
    I'm happy to hear you have found somebody in your life who appreciates your unique sexuality! I must admit, it was definitely bold for you to pull your pants down in front of your girlfriend...but if you're both fine with that, then allright!

Anyway, something that might help as you go along is to check the definitions of words that sound similar. For example, boiled is different from bold. Boiled is the past tense form of boil, which refers to a bubbling liquid. Bold is an adjective which can be likened to courage (or recklessness). If you keep at it, you will build a workable knowledge of vocabulary; things will get easier the more your do it!

GaashaHuzzah

Okay, this is where my flag goes up. Just saying.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Okay, this is where my flag goes up. Just saying.
    Mines been up, flying and on fire...
    What happened to being a special snowflake?

GaashaHuzzah

Mines been up, flying and on fire...
    What happened to being a special snowflake?
    Everyone calls me the special snowflake. Comparatively, how many times is Error404 going to compliment someone who isn't Error404?

Well firstly pulling down your pants and showing her, why? that was stupid for all you could of known she wasn't into them before you went snooping.
    I'm going to agree with this, that was pretty stupid and reckless and could have seriously back fired. Sitting her down and having an adult conversation would have been more appropriate than just showing her your diaper.

"They are my grandmothers but I am keeping them in your closet for her". Who honestly thinks that this would is a usable excuse? I am slightly amazed someone would be so stupid as to actually use that rather than just deny the diapers, it isn't true but has got to be the worst excuse ever.

As for spelling, that is fine however the words are used in completely the wrong context. Now that you appear to have a girlfriend who likes diapers, how about having her read your posts to make sure they make sense.