Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sister inlaw

Default sister inlaw

im quite close to my sister inlaw and we talk all the time ,my wife knows about my baby side but i would love to talk to my sister inlaw about it do you think its a good idea or bad ??

I have no interest in talking to anyone who isn't involved already or with whom I'm intimately involved. I know not everyone is so reserved and they have mixed results. You've given us very little to go on but I think you are going to know better about the nature of your relationship than we will and I would suggest you get your wife's take on it as well. She's in a good position to be objective about whether or not this is horribly inappropriate or just another thing to chat about.

Mimic4

Whats the age diff? And how close are you to her? It might not be a good idea, especially if its a sexual thing of yours. More of something to keep between you and the wife. Although I know how badly you can want to share it with other people to get the rush of the initial reaction.

im not on about coming right out and saying,,oh did i tell you i love wearing nappies.i was asking if ......sorry it doesn`t matter i should not ask a stupid question in the first place.

GaashaHuzzah

Your wife knows, that's more than enough for most

But all in all, it's entirely your choice.

see thats the thing mimic im really really close to her and think if i drop hints about whats she thinks about people that have to wear nappies then sort of bring in the question ,what if they wear them cos they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by babygeorge View Post
    see thats the thing mimic im really really close to her and think if i drop hints about whats she thinks about people that have to wear nappies then sort of bring in the question ,what if they wear them cos they want to.
    I don't see much connection between people who wear for need and those of us who enjoy them. Any reasonable person who is asked about those who wear for need is going to probably think it's awful that someone would need to wear (I'd agree) but there's not much more to be said about it after that.

im sorry maybe i shouldnt of ask this on a site that i have just joined .please if someone could ask to get this stupid thread removed i would be so greatful