Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of when you think of your childhood.

Default What do you think of when you think of your childhood.

What the title says.
    For me i think of ps1 cartoons and constanly fixing my windows 98 computer >.<.

How much it sucked and how if I could go back in time I'd be in jail for homicide

GaashaHuzzah

Penises.

Uh... I don't remember it?

People always get a bit freaked out by that. I don't voluntarily remember stuff. There are 2 or 3 key moments that I remember, but they are meaningless events that I never really forgot. I can remember stuff if people remind me, but only if they can lead me into it.

Butterfly Mage

My childhood is segmented into pre-1982 and post 1982. I have a memory gap in 1982 that I estimate is more than a few weeks but less than six months. Everything I remember prior to the gap feels like it happened to someone else. I consider my current incarnation to have begun in July 1982 and not the year this body was born.

I try not to think of my childhood too much. It's depressing. It involved a lot of fear, violence, humiliation, deprivation, and hunger.

Pain, disappointment, anguish, sadness. Most likely the reason why I have spent most of my adult life trying to make up for lost time.

Mimic4

I think of snow banks and the many times I almost lost ears or fingers. Perhaps a nose here and there. That and Rugrats. AND LEGO. God I freaking love lego. I'd eat it for breakfast if it wasnt sharp edged.

wow alot of depressed people in child hood maybe i shouldn't haven't brought it up. I was talking about the joy of youth but i see every1 focused on bullies and stuff >.< als dude

I think of snow banks and the many times I almost lost ears or fingers. Perhaps a nose here and there. That and Rugrats. AND LEGO. God I freaking love lego. I'd eat it for breakfast if it wasnt sharp edged.
    Dude i loved that show rugrats. i watched it like every day.

Positive and fun things I remember are cartoons, auctions, pedal cars/tractors, old engines, my key collection, and riding mini-bulldizers. As I've said before that, although I lived with my mom, I was basically raised by my grandparents, and my grandfather was my father figure growing up.

Oh, and I think I will always remember taking the dashboard of a 1985 Buick apart when I was 10, just out of sheer boredom.