Thread: Anybody own a Funzee?

Default Anybody own a Funzee?

Buy Now

I think they look really cute ... kind of like rompers/babygros rather than sleepers. They look great for summer as well (can't sleep in a fleece sleeper in this weather).
    It's a shame they don't come in more colours yet, but I'm still tempted.

Those are pretty cute, would cost a lot to get shipped over here though
    If you end up getting one let us know how it works out.

Wow. Cute, affordable, based in the UK. Win.
    Don't know if I could perusade my mum to buy me one for my birthday though :P

I looked at the sheeps one and it made me go "Aaawwwww". I never do that, that's how awesome these are.

I have 5 like a funzee that are made for special needs people. They have a zipper part way down the front and snaps in the legs and come in a jersey knit or you can get fleece

Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    I have 5 like a funzee that are made for special needs people. They have a zipper part way down the front and snaps in the legs and come in a jersey knit or you can get fleece
    Where did you get them?

Whoa, the striped/hooded one is hot. Have I mentioned that my pajama fetish is almost as strong as my diaper fetish? :P Freakin' made in the UK, though. Oh well, bully for the Brits on the forum.

They have snaps in the inner legs? That's just begging for diaper access! I really wish the pink was in my size

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    Buy Now

I think they look really cute ... kind of like rompers/babygros rather than sleepers. They look great for summer as well (can't sleep in a fleece sleeper in this weather).
    It's a shame they don't come in more colours yet, but I'm still tempted.
    They look similar to the "koze-dress" one piece suits that are currently the rage among kids and teens here in Norway. OnePieceŽ - Jump in | Heldress, Daffedress, Kosedress Many poeple wear them out in public. I have been curious about what they wear underneath, as it would be difficult to take the whole thing off to go pee!