Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites Leak for Me

Default Goodnites Leak for Me

I bought the larger of the two sizes. I'm only 140 lbs.

I tried peeing in them and they leaked like a faucet. It almost got me caught when I showered after.

Any other suggestions for diapers?

GaashaHuzzah

Don't pee as much.

I'm going to have to agree with Gaachan on this one. Your bladder is the problem. I suggest hitting it with a hammer-- it's the same technology that fixes all technology problems except it's for your body! In all seriousness, Goodnites are meant for slow wetting, not flooding, which is what you are doing. You, sir, need to upgrade to adult diapers.

Alright, I have no problem upgrading to the adult ones, I just don't know which ones would best suit my lifestyle. This is what I am looking for.

Something that is not noisy
    Something that is not bulky
    Something that I can pull up, or put on easily.
    Something that won't leak from the leg.

I think I want this (coming from the wiki): Depend Underwear (previously sold as Depend Protective Underwear) which resembles normal brief-style underpants.

I think you must have flooded them or just tried to make them hold too much. I weigh 170 and they can hold 1 normal wetting without problems.

If you are laying down instead of standing up your urine may just follow the curves of your body instead of letting the diaper do its job though.

Quote Originally Posted by zackzackzack View Post
    Alright, I have no problem upgrading to the adult ones, I just don't know which ones would best suit my lifestyle. This is what I am looking for.

I think I want this (coming from the wiki): Depend Underwear (previously sold as Depend Protective Underwear) which resembles normal brief-style underpants.
    Those match your criteria but they have awful absorbency, if they are what you want then buy them. Just don't expect them to hold a lot and as with the goodnites don't flood or you can expect them to leak as well. Leaking is a problem you can expect with all low absorbency diapers when you flood them.

Kratos

Quote Originally Posted by zackzackzack View Post

Depends aren't as good as the Walgreens or CVS store brand if you ask me.

Buy some plastic pants to put over them. Its sad that their isn't a leak proof diaper.

Mimic4

I'd say, pee slower, or in bursts, like let it out bit by bit, and if you're standing, and it all flows into the center, and you let it soak up, it should be fine. EITHER THAT, or, I find if I drink LOTS of water frequently, I have to pee more often but a lesser amount. That would do you pretty well.