Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back on my feet

Talking I'm back on my feet

OK the last 3 or 4 days I bin getting bad reps for my spelling and grammar.
    I Ivan lost my profile because of it but I'm back and filling good!!
    I'm so happy I can just wet my pants!
    I am getting help for my spelling and grammar.
    I Head found a English class that help people like me giving me the tools I need to help my
    disabilitiesso I hope this class can help.
    PS
    I proof read this Message like 6 or 7 times and I'm still not shoor that it's rite so I lite you be the jug just give me feedback not credenzas me that's all i ask for OK.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    OK the last 3 or 4 days I have been getting bad rep for my spelling and grammar. I, Ivan, lost my profile because of it but I'm back and feeling good!! I'm so happy I could just wet my pants! I am getting help for my spelling and grammar. I found an English class that help people like me giving me the tools I need to help with my dyslexia. I hope this class can help!

P.S.
    I proof read this Message like 6 or 7 times and I'm still not sure that it's right so I'd like you be the judge. Give me constructive feedback, please don't criticize me, that's all I ask for.
    See if you can tell what I corrected. I'm glad to see you're trying to better yourself which is something most newbies never do. Most just bitch and moan until we get tired of them and ban them, but I'm glad to see that you're trying really hard! Keep up the good work.

matt, I'm very impressed. It's still not perfect, but I can see a noticeable difference with your post above.

Try reading it out loud back to yourself as well, to see if the grammar makes sense. Most people can tell when something doesn't sound right when it's read to them, whereas when it's written down it seems to be much harder. If you do stumble accross something that you're finding it hard to find the right grammar for then I'm sure people in the IRC would be happy to lend a hand, I know I certainly would.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    OK the last 3 or 4 days I bin getting bad reps for my spelling and grammar.
    I Ivan lost my profile because of it but I'm back and filling good!!
    I'm so happy I can just wet my pants!
    I am getting help for my spelling and grammar.
    I Head found a English class that help people like me giving me the tools I need to help my
    disabilitiesso I hope this class can help.
    PS
    I proof read this Message like 6 or 7 times and I'm still not shoor that it's rite so I lite you be the jug just give me feedback not credenzas me that's all i ask for OK.
    Leaps & bounds from your other post! Great job! see, we are a bit rough around the edges here but we all mean well & want to help out & be a support for each other even if it has nothing to do with diapers :P & just think how much better off you will be by not giving up & giving into a few negative replies.
    Congratulations!

thank you all for your help

---------- Post added 26-06-2010 at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 25-06-2010 at 10:40 PM ----------

thank you all for your help and understanding.Grizz your rite giving up is not the way to go.I need to face my problems head on.
    In school spelling was hired for me I wood git so frustrated I wood just give up and not try.But that's not me not now not aver.
    so thanks.

Wow, that's a lot better then your other post I read, nice work. Sometimes all it takes is putting a little effort into what your trying to do and big changes emerge.
    ~Squirrel

Spearmint

your post is noticeably better. I think it is great that you are trying to get help. Good luck!

I can read what you're saying now! :3

This is good! Just keep it up!

Smile

Wow, Matt!

Your progress has been remarkable, and I am very happy for you.

I especially appreciate your honesty with regards to your struggles on this forum and your concerns regarding your reputation. Things will continue to improve for you!