Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-introduction

Default Re-introduction

I've introduced myself before, years ago, but never really DID anything. So I'm gonna try and be more active here, and let's start that off with a better introduction post.

So first off, my real name is Cody, I'm not nervous about mentioning this as my name is already around the internet. I write poetry, play video games a LOT (I'm in college for game development) and love to read as well. I'm 18, turning 19 in early October. I'm a babyfur, so an AB and a furry combined I suppose. That also means I have a 'fursona' as opposed to just a human character with regard to roleplaying. More on that in a minute. I'm a somewhat quiet person online, I listen more than I talk, which some people think is me being cold-I disagree, I just don't have much to say most of the time. Now if you talked to me in person, I'd have a whole bunch to say! XD I'm rather skinny, but I don't look skin and bones or anything. I say skinny, because when I 'cub out', I fit in baby diapers, and yes those are my preference I don't like wetting much, so that already makes me a bit odd I think in ABs and DLs xD

My fursona's name is Kin, a small 4 year old light golden furred Red fox/Fennec mix, with black ear tips, and black paws. He's got a white tail tip and dark blue eyes. He has white cheekfur, spreading down his neck on his tummy, and continuing downwards to the base of his tail. His tail isn't particularly long at his age, if he stuck it straight up it'd reach a little over his head, however as an adult his tail is a good bit longer in proportion. He's friendly but very very shy. To those he knows well he's also quite playful.

So...yeah ^^; I'm friendly enough, I've got my quirks as does everyone. Maybe I'll make a few friends here.

dprdinky

Wow this means there's more than one Cody from Canada. Welcome.

Haha, there's 2 others just in my school X3

dprdinky

But I suppose you the only Babyfur of the Cody's at your school though.

Nice intro. I'm super skinny, but from the sounds of it I'm way more skinnier than you. :P

After I post this I'm looking up how close Cannington is to me...

Well I'm 5'5" and 95 lbs, so are you taller or lighter than me?

EDIT: Looks to be like 1h-1.5h away.

Ah...I need to change that Zeph, I live in Toronto now, and I know Oshawa quite well :3 I'm 6'0, and 140 lbs, so yeah xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    Ah...I need to change that Zeph, I live in Toronto now, and I know Oshawa quite well :3 I'm 6'0, and 140 lbs, so yeah xD
    It's pretty much the same distance, just a completely different direction.

I shall be in Toronto on the 31st... interesting.