Thread: Bambinos or Molicares?

Default Bambinos or Molicares?

I'm thinking of buying molicares or bambino's but I'm not exactly sure where to get molicares... I find Bambinos to be a tad over my budget... I'm currently using Tenas and would like some thick soft diapers and stuff.... so what website seels molicares and is realible and discreet with shipping and stuff?

I have purchased from XP Medical any number of times, and have been exceptionally happy with the service. Gary is a great guy, ships quickly, and responds to email even faster.

Also, if you're looking for _thick_ try the Abena X-Pluses.

GaashaHuzzah

If you're looking for thick and soft, invest in a bunch of baby diapers for stuffers~!

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    If you're looking for thick and soft, invest in a bunch of baby diapers for stuffers~!
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. They are far softer than a number of alternatives I have tried like good-nights for example.

Bambinos press out a lot for me... I couldn't use them while sitting down, or I would leak onto my chair, even though it was the first small wetting... I wear my diapers tight too.
    Yet Molicares don't have a waistband so they will sag easily, and you cant use them in bed.

I like the Bambinos better. Or go for the Abena X-Pluses.
    BUT! I found that the Molicare Supers perform much better than the Super Pluses! They don't leak as easily, they have cool elastic tape thingys, they're cheap, and they blow up really big! (I was shocked!)
    I could get Supers to last all night (and some) without leaking, while the Super Pluses didn't last one wetting...
    The only downside is the tapes. The sides are cloth-like, while the actually absorbant area is plastic backed. (It's still considdered a..... fuck it.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2yoc1ew.jpg
    The Super is on top, Super Plus on bottom.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/i261dx.jpg
    Cool tapes, but keep tape on hand. They like to pop.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    BUT! I found that the Molicare Supers perform much better than the Super Pluses! They don't leak as easily, they have cool elastic tape thingys, they're cheap, and they blow up really big! (I was shocked!)
    I could get Supers to last all night (and some) without leaking, while the Super Pluses didn't last one wetting...
    The only downside is the tapes. The sides are cloth-like, while the actually absorbant area is plastic backed. (It's still considdered a..... fuck it.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/2yoc1ew.jpg
    The Super is on top, Super Plus on bottom.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/i261dx.jpg
    Cool tapes, but keep tape on hand. They like to pop.
    I'Ve never tried the Molicare Premium Supers (with the stretchy sides), but from my experience with the older Molicare Supers (all plastic) I have to say that you either messed up while putting the Super Plus on or tried to flood a lake and a half in them while you only dribbled into the new Supers. It's hard to impossible to leak through a properly taped up Molicare Super plus. You're right though that they are already thick when they come out of the bag while most modern diapers are rather thin but swell up with use. Keep in mind though that Molicare Super Pluses haven't been redesigned or updated in many years, so it's rather oldisch technology.