Thread: Can any of you recommend a good quality thin diaper

Default Can any of you recommend a good quality thin diaper

can any of you recommend a good quality diaper that is thinner than a bambino. It must have a tape zone

What about Abena M2/Supers are nice. They're half the size of the X-Plus, and absorbant and plastic. I'd suggest going with Walgreens generic brand diapers if you want silent (cloth backed) and cheap.

I dont want cheap. i want high qualty diapers with a tape zone. abena doesnt have a tape zone

What about Secure Plus (not X-Plus!) diapers? They are thin, plastic, have a tape zone and an amazing feeling. Wearing one right now, love em!

Quote Originally Posted by indiaperdl View Post
    What about Secure Plus (not X-Plus!) diapers? They are thin, plastic, have a tape zone and an amazing feeling. Wearing one right now, love em!
    thanks I have tryed thoes and they are ok. i would like to see what others are on the market i can try

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkid View Post
    thanks I have tryed thoes and they are ok. i would like to see what others are on the market i can try
    Abena S1, M1, or L1. S M & L are the sizes & the number is there thickness/absorbency rating. I have been on the quest for years for the perfect "thin" diaper & I have yet to find any better. XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies is the place to go for this brand here in the US & Canada. The M1's are nice & thin but can hold quite a bit. the M2's are just a little thicker but can hold twice as much but get quite the bulge after several soakings. I use both the 1 & 2 & switch between depending on my mood. I regularly wear the M1's to work. Even though they are plastic backed they are still discreet. Abena also has them in the fabric backed if that is your flavor. XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies also has sample pack you can buy & don't be afraid to E-mail them on any questions you may have. They are extremely helpful & there shipping is 110% discreet. They are located right there in CA so if you ordered them you would have them dam near next day. I am in NY & standard shipping takes only 3-4 days to get to me.

Woops! Classic "read the replies before you comment" Tape zone? Is that so you can refasten the tapes? Or is there another significance to that detail you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    [I]Woops! Classic "read the replies before you comment" Tape zone? Is that so you can refasten the tapes? Or is there another significance to that detail you are looking for?
    I want a tape zone so i refasten a few times

The Abenas do have tapes you can refasten several times. Try out a sample pack.

I agree with Grizz. Abenas are really good for what you're looking for.

Yeah, Abenas are very nice, I've been wearing them for over a year now. Only comments are that they don't hold enough for me at night, but I sleep on my side making it fairly easy to leak.