Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a diaper to Six Flags

Default Wearing a diaper to Six Flags

Im going to be wearing a diaper to Six FLags Great America on Friday. Any tips or anything.

Bring a change (rather, several). Also, uh, mind the water rides . Water might give you trouble with tapes and also wet clothing will cling to your form much more closely.

I say don't wear to the park. Every time I went to six flags after 9/11 I seen them check EVERY bag. So if your friends are with you well they might just see the diapers but the guard sure will. Also you would have to change standing up in the stall and how will you dispose of the diaper afterwards?

I planed to wear a diaper to a theme park but I think its a horrible idea now. If I was going with friends or family. If I was by myself then I wouldn't care.

I would not do it. That all I can think to say because ^^^they covered it all^^^
    Last edited by baby_mike; 05-May-2008 at 05:55. Reason: typo

Keeping in mind all of the advice above, also consider the fact that there is a good chance that it will be quite hot. I'm not quite sure what the temperature around Chicago is this time of year, but I do know that it's spring and there can be some humid days around this time of year. And from personal experience, it's quite unpleasant strutting around in a plastic diaper when it's humid. Not to mention, if you plan on using it then it'll be even worse.

On the issue of water rides, please consider the fact that you run a high possibility of it filling to the point of bursting. If it bursts and gets into the water you could face a torrent of embarrassment and maybe even expensive charges if the diaper ooze messes up the pumps. This, of course, is a worse case scenario.

Most importantly, you're at Six Flags to have fun. Wearing a diaper, when you don't need to, will impede said fun and take your mind off of focusing on the enjoyment and instead center it on thoughts so much as, "Oh my God! Is my diaper showing!?" Seriously, go to the theme park in normal underwear, ride some rides, have a blast, then go home and relax and wear then. It's the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I say don't wear to the park. Every time I went to six flags after 9/11 I seen them check EVERY bag.
    Guards dont care. I brought a pacifier 5 diapers and a footy pajama in my back pack, I just moved everything around for the guard to look at and they waved me threw. Not even a weird look. It like the topic below somewhere. CASHIERS DONT CARE! Neither do Guards.... or anyone else for the matter!

My opinion is go for it! What I always do in situations liek this though is bring depends refasenables. So I can go into the bathroom slide it up, than tighten it, and take it off if i dont wanna use it.

So who are you going to 6 flags with? Family Friends no one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Guards dont care. I brought a pacifier 5 diapers and a footy pajama in my back pack, I just moved everything around for the guard to look at and they waved me threw. Not even a weird look. It like the topic below somewhere. CASHIERS DONT CARE! Neither do Guards.... or anyone else for the matter!

My opinion is go for it! What I always do in situations liek this though is bring depends refasenables. So I can go into the bathroom slide it up, than tighten it, and take it off if i dont wanna use it.

So who are you going to 6 flags with? Family Friends no one?
    Even if the guards did not care I still would not do it.As the others have said, What about riding the water rides? As everyone else has said DO NOT DO IT.

I have to agree and disagree with some. I don't know a whole lot about what rides are there, but I can tell you that it's a good chance that if you do, the likelyness you'll run into anyone you know besides who you came with is next to nothing. It's actually easier to not care, knowing you'll never see 99.9% of these people again. That being said, water rides will make it really hard. I don't know what all they have there, but if there's like roller coasters and stuff, you could easily get away with diapers. Heck I probably would wet myself on one by now. You have a lot of excuses at a theme park for diapers if necessary, the former being the best. That would work on any fast ride, not just a roller-coaster...Or anything that could "scare the 'pee' out of you" () lol. But if there are a lot of water rides, I'd suggest maybe one of those specialty diapers made for that...I've only seen them in cloth though...Too bad we don't have adult Splashers . But ya, it really is more about where you are going and what type of theme. Also, about changing. It really isn't that bad. Just find the most descreet one, or furthest away. If you want try a pull-up diaper for ease to put on, or the abri-wings are really easy to self-apply. I just tried them, they're right....although a little more expensive and not as absorbant as an xplus.

Quote Originally Posted by MTC17 View Post
    Im going to be wearing a diaper to Six FLags Great America on Friday. Any tips or anything.
    Also, MTC said they are "going to be wearing a diaper" and asked for tips, not "should [they] where a diaper"....So let's try not to give so much discouragement.

I would like to say one thing though. You'll probably want to give a heads-up to whomever is going with you, what you'll be wearing, if you haven't told them already. Just save yourself the potential for problems later and get it over with ahead of time. You'll feel a lot better after you have and you won't even have to worry about the "is my diaper showing" scenario any longer, because the only people who matter would already know anyway. If you don't you may run into the scenario described above, which may or may not turn out bad. It does sound to me, from your statement, that this is something you've already decided, so if you haven't already I'd say something. Either way, good luck, and keep us posted.
    Last edited by BabyKat; 05-May-2008 at 11:36.

hello
    I have heard of many people wearind diapers or pull ups at amusment parks because of long lines on the rides and some times long lines at the bathrooms.
    just bring extra diapers and a change of cloths just in case and you should be fine.
    also i'm sure you won't be the only one there wearing protection so go for it.

Darkfinn

I would say go for it... just mind the water rides. Realisticly you can probably put that diaper to good use. Park restroom lines are always super long... and if it is hot out you should be drinking lots of fluids to stay hydrated.

I did note your age... what kind of diapers do you have access to? Just brands available at the local pharmacy? If that is the case I definately suggest bringing several changes along as they don't hold much.

I really wouldn't worry about the whole "is my diaper showing" thing. Just wear a long t-shirt and noone will notice. You probably won't be the only one at the park in diapers... some people do it just b/c of the long lines and stomach churning rides. Actually... come to think of it... theme parks are the only places I've ever seen adult diaper vending machines in the restrooms.