Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoey, Hi!

Default Zoey, Hi!

Hi everyone my name is Zoey, I'm a 25 y/o transsexual in every sense of the word, it says "F" on my drivers license so please respect that. I am a huge DL, have been ever since I can remember. I am also a nurturer so I have toyed with the thought of taking care of someone.

To hedge a million replies declaring eligibility I am in no way dominate, and in fact quiet submissive; I have a serious aversion to certain smells to include most bodily functions and I cannot cause harm to another person... it's simply not in my nature.

Sorry for the slight negativity but it had to be said, I feel better I hope you do too.

I do love diapers and only disposable kind that are plastic covered and make noise. I have one heck of an attraction to the smell of most baby scented products most notably baby powder. I would be excited all the time if I smelled it every minute of the day.

In person I am bubbly, and most often noted for my smile and laugh, which can sometimes begin with a snort if I find something funny enough. My life philosophy is two fold, first laugh when ever possible specially at myself, second this the only life I've got so make the best of it.

I have followed that life philosophy ever since I broke free of the mental anguish caused by my gender dysphoria, I am nearly completed with my four year degree in Social science with aims to complete my graduates in Mental Health. This month I will be finishing my certification for Medical Assisting which I expect to graduate from with honors. I love the field of medicine and the chance it gives me to care for work with a diverse number of patients. I'm studying in both fields because my interest lay in both, and I want to see where they go. If I find I enjoy the medical side more I may pursue nursing and perhaps beyond, if not I'll have a career in mental health waiting for me.

My above all dream is to care for and work with to the betterment of any and all transsexuals I can. I was lucky and have a supportive social network of family and friends that love me for who I am. So many others are forced to the streets abandoned by their loved ones. My heart simply breaks every time I hear of another transsexual who needlessly dies.

Ok so I was done with the negative stuff, but the suggestion for introduction said to share what I'd like to. So I hope I've given a nice picture of the type of person I am. I am so looking forward to getting to know others here.

DominatingMommy

Welcome. What a very well written post. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    My above all dream is to care for and work with to the betterment of any and all transsexuals I can.
    I intellectually understand, I suppose, why you would choose to be so myopic and narrow in your scope of treatment, but it still is sad to see this.

You are more than this aspect, just as you are more than "only" a DL. Either people as a whole are worth saving, or people as a whole are not. This premise forms the foundation of "why bother," and the rest is justification, rationalization, and exclusion.

Oh well.

LilLillyKitten

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you find a home here as I have. =)

It's awesome to hear that you have such a big heart; I hope that you touch the lives of many. ^.^

Hi, Zoey. Welcome to ADISC. Almost without exception, the members here are very friendly, helpful, and supportive. I do hope you enjoy the time you spend here. By the way, that was a very good introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    I intellectually understand, I suppose, why you would choose to be so myopic and narrow in your scope of treatment, but it still is sad to see this.

You are more than this aspect, just as you are more than "only" a DL. Either people as a whole are worth saving, or people as a whole are not. This premise forms the foundation of "why bother," and the rest is justification, rationalization, and exclusion.

Oh well.
    Agreed. However, I am not here to detract, so without further ado, welcome to ADISC!

Hi Zoey. How's Franny? Sorry....had to go for it. I think you'll love the site. We are a diverse and accepting group, so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi Zoey. How's Franny? Sorry....had to go for it. I think you'll love the site. We are a diverse and accepting group, so enjoy.
    (Blank stare)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    (Blank stare)
    Franny and Zooey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's been known to get the blank stare before. Anyway, welcome to the site