Thread: plastic pants types

Default plastic pants types

So for anyone here that uses plastic pants, itís getting to be the time again where I need to order a few new pairs and was looking for some recommendations as far as the type to get. I currently use the pull on type along with either a disposable diaper to prevent leaks at night and keep the smell down or with one of my cloth diapers when Iím using those.

What I was wondering was what were other peoples experiences with the different types of plastic pants like pull on or snap type and the different materials that they are made of like rubber plastic and vinyl. The ones I have now are a bit of a pain if I need to put them on or take them off because I need to take everything off to get them on which hopefully wouldnít be a problem with the snap on type. Any links to a good seller with discrete shipping and good prices is always appreciated. Thanks all

I don't wear to bed and I do not need plastic pants, but I do like to wear them I tried and still have the pull on type which I very seldom use, I do hear if you are a overnight wetter snap ons are not that good because of the gaps between the snaps.

You might want to look into the type with velcrow closings for overnight.

I like the snap on type for there ease of change and ease of drying, you can wash the snap on type and dry both sides with a towel much more easy than the pull on's and reuse them if you need to.

I bought mine from ll medico kinda expensive but well worth the money in my opinion, I also have rubber, very expensive but fun to wear.

I prefer the pull-on style, but the kind with snaps does make changing diapers much easier. ' Fetware ' has a good selection, but they are a bit high priced. Take ballucanb's advise, try llmedico.

I always wear pull on plastic pants and get mine from either Comco or Babykins. I like the Comco plastic pants because they are very durable and do not cost that much $27.00 for a 3 pack. Babykins on the other hand are more costly but good plastic pants and they offer a wide variety and styles of plastic pants. So good luck woofcub in your selection. Both ship discretely packaged and Comco is in the Midwest and ships pretty quickly too.

I use the babykins they have a wide waist band and leg band and come in blue, pink, prints . The snap on have a wide flap that covers the gap were the snaps are.To help stop leaking. Hope this helps . Fox

i also like babykins. they have a vinyl pant that is just like the gerber ones

I like the snap-on type.I've been getting mine on ebay and are gary brand and babykins

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I don't wear to bed and I do not need plastic pants, but I do like to wear them I tried and still have the pull on type which I very seldom use, I do hear if you are a overnight wetter snap ons are not that good because of the gaps between the snaps.

You might want to look into the type with Velcro closings for overnight.

I like the snap on type for there ease of change and ease of drying, you can wash the snap on type and dry both sides with a towel much more easy than the pull on's and reuse them if you need to.

I bought mine from ll medico kinda expensive but well worth the money in my opinion, I also have rubber, very expensive but fun to wear.
    ooo where did you get the Velcro kind those would be awesome to have as they are less likely to come undone and seem like they would be more comfy

Comco Manufacturing, LLC

Comco, Incorporated - Adult Diapers, Covers, Pants & Bed Covers i get snap and pull on here and are nice.

Plastic Pants i get my 24 and 26 layer cloth diapers here as well as plastic pants and other things. been dealing with the

2nd two companies for years and they always served me well. hope this helps.