Thread: I'm Matt part 2

Default I'm Matt part 2

I just got a spell check so I'm rewriting this

OK abut me my name is Matt i am 21 years old.
    i like wearing diapers as long as i can remember i all was Head this liking to diapers.
    i gas you can say I'm your aver day diaper lover.
    love it if you wood be my friend it can git lonely her.
    i like playing yugioh video games .
    i watch naruto dbz death note is cool to.I enjoy a good slice of
    but all in all I'm a nice guy to get to now but enuf a bout me i like to her a bout you.

And I love hating on newbies because they refuse to look at their screen before they hit post. You've been yelled at for the last few hours on both your blog and on your other threads about your spelling. Being a newbie, we have all been very kind in explaining it is not right to spell terribly (thank you for fixing that) and murder grammar this badly. Assuming you've read your own threads, you'd know this. Please, it's not enough to just fix your spelling. You have words being used totally incorrectly and this is just generally terribly to read. Before someone neg-reps me for being mean, read his other threads and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Even if you have dyslexia or some thing that prohibits you from using proper grammar, it's pretty much universal in the English language that proper nouns (i.e. "I") are capitalized. Other than that, welcome to the site. Fix your spelling and grammar we you'll be yet another valuable member to the site.

I'm NOT trying to be rude, but....

is English your first language? (I can say this, I'm a TERRIBLE speller).

Translation: (both as example to OP and for those who may wish to commiserate with same)
    I just got a spell check so I'm rewriting this

OK, about me: My name is Matt. I am 21 years old.
    I like wearing diapers.For as long as i can remember, I have always liked diapers.
    I guess you can say I'm your average, everyday diaper lover.
    I would love it if you would be my friend. It can get lonely here.
    I like playing YuGiOh video games .
    I watch Naruto and DBZ. Death Note is cool too. I enjoy a good slice of [pizza]
    But, all in all, I'm a nice guy to get to know. But enough about me. I'd like to hear about you.

Recommendation: Read this site. Some of it is not absolutely accurate; the bulk of it is. If English is indeed not your first language, then you have my sympathies, as it's a strange beast, but communicating fluently is vital, not just here, but everywhere you write.
    Strunk, William, Jr. 1918. The Elements of Style

*hopes h3g3l survives his aneurysm*

OK i git it my spelling is bad and my grammar needs work!!!
    English is my naddaf tuning I just hefa little pro bum spelling!!
    I half dyslexia and don't half the Manny to git the prophet chaining OK!!
    I'm sorry for snapping it's just i cum on this site to met people like me not to get cruddiest abut my spelling.[cry]
    i git that enuf in life OK and i don't like it as much as you do.[cry]
    I now ya-ll air not being mean just bear with me and ill Cheri my bast to do better ok.

My greatest sympathies.

I can get a bit dyslexic at times, as well, so I can sympathize with your frustration.

A lot of folks here at ADISC will take note of your grammar difficulties, and I have no doubt that several folks will continue to post about it. If you want to avoid those conflicts, you could add a note to your signature (go to forum actions > edit profile > edit signature, if that feature is available at your status) that would discourage other members from badgering you about it.

Most of us really do have good intentions in pointing out things like that, but it can still be frustrating. As silly as labels can be, making a note in your signature would help to cut down on those types of comments. I am sure you are trying to the best of your knowledge and abilities, and you should deserve better.

Otherwise, it is pleasant to meet you, Matt! Welcome to ADISC!

What is your favorite pizza flavor?
    I like vegetarian. Mmmmm....veggies!

thank you so much that's wut I needed to-her.
    my favorite pizza flavor I'm a meet lover but veggies are cool to and i love to see your artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    And I love hating on newbies because they refuse to look at their screen before they hit post. You've been yelled at for the last few hours on both your blog and on your other threads about your spelling. Being a newbie, we have all been very kind in explaining it is not right to spell terribly (thank you for fixing that) and murder grammar this badly. Assuming you've read your own threads, you'd know this. Please, it's not enough to just fix your spelling. You have words being used totally incorrectly and this is just generally terribly to read. Before someone neg-reps me for being mean, read his other threads and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Even if you have dyslexia or some thing that prohibits you from using proper grammar, it's pretty much universal in the English language that proper nouns (i.e. "I") are capitalized. Other than that, welcome to the site. Fix your spelling and grammar we you'll be yet another valuable member to the site.
    Dude, he just said he used spell check and it just shows they don't always work for people because it gives you different spelling choices and you don't know which word is correct when you have a learning disability.