Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could I fit into goodnites with a 36" waist and undies overthem?

Default could I fit into goodnites with a 36" waist and undies overthem?

Fitting into goodnites are my goal when I lose weight. I want to fit into em snuggly. So im gonna buy them and try one per week until Im happy with the fit. Now for the first weeks they wont fit and rip at the sides but will they fit better with undies over them? and what kind of waist am I looking at when Im done.? My final goal for weight is 165 im currently 210...

hey, i am 35 inches and i fit into the equivalent (DRYNITES IN THE UK) absolutely perfectly They are really snug and they will work with underpants over them

I agree wit paciman, you need a waist less than 35" and hips smaller than 40" to get them to fit nicely for which ever is larger on your body

I weigh 175lbs with a 34" waist

It takes a bit of work getting them up and they are a bit tight. I found that removing the covering over the diaper part made it a bit more loose. Just be careful that you don't damage the sides that keep it on you in the process.

I never had a problem putting boxers over a diaper.

even if you do get your weight down to 165 good nights will probably still be a bit tight on you and end up ripping the sides. a pair of underwear would at least keep it on if the sides riped but you might be better off just getting a diaper that fits properly. if you really want to use the good nights and they don't fit you can always expand the sides with some tape. from my experience when i actually did fit in them they always seemed to leak or rip at the sides. if you are unable to order anything online you ca always get the store brand as most stores that carry good nights will also carry their own adult fitted brands. best of luck in either situation.

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    even if you do get your weight down to 165 good nights will probably still be a bit tight on you and end up ripping the sides. a pair of underwear would at least keep it on if the sides riped but you might be better off just getting a diaper that fits properly. if you really want to use the good nights and they don't fit you can always expand the sides with some tape. from my experience when i actually did fit in them they always seemed to leak or rip at the sides. if you are unable to order anything online you ca always get the store brand as most stores that carry good nights will also carry their own adult fitted brands. best of luck in either situation.
    I have tena slips. I have acess to real diapers. I just want goondnites...for sexual purposes and te boy prints are freaking awesome.

I'm 35" waist and use these things to stuff better diapers with, and they fit fine on me.

I have a 32" waist and goodnites fit good on me. I would say around 32"-34" are the marginal border for fitting into goodnites. Just keep in mind that weight and body size are also a factor into this.

Well I have a 30" waist and find that they are too tight and find them uncomfortable but if people with bigger waists can fit into them then I guess 30"+ will be good enough for them to fit.

28 wiast and going to go buy some but by the looks of it may be too big O.O