Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: foxtalestimes.com

Default foxtalestimes.com

I'm not a furry but i like the the web site foxtalestimes.com artwork but Thar faint bin a up date in months so what's up with it.

GaashaHuzzah

The owner/updater probably has a life outside of the Internet...

CS will get to the update when he has time/Appoint someone else to update it when he has time.

i like the games! but they are hard for idiots to do ( like me!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    i like the games! but they are hard for idiots to do ( like me!! )
    Do you have a hard time getting them to work? Or just playing them?

Butterfly Mage

I used to be a member of FTT but I got tired of the cyberbullies that never got reined in. There's no REP system, so if you want to call someone a faggot or a ni---r, there are no consequences. I sort of left after one of the online thugs said something to the effect "I'm glad your Wiccan friend died of cancer. I hope she burns in Hell". A complaint to theMods fell on deaf ears (as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
    Do you have a hard time getting them to work? Or just playing them?
    to download and then ACTUALLY get them to work lol

I remember being on this site before they even got the forums. Oooh, the changes everything/one has gone through. ;p

Due to a lot of idiots (not talking about trolls, actually) and alot of the better artists leaving, I've barely had a reason to stay there anymore.

I've also personally never liked those games. After having used the program for making most of them (RPG maker), not liking it, and soon-be-finishing school for game design, I somehow find those kind of insulting. : |

I used to go there, I stopped after an incident involving a member last year.

I still do hang around their IRC though (Where I have ops! Yay!), even though it's pretty much dead in there aside from 3-5 people.