Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: bed wetting?

Default bed wetting?

so i know this is a weird question that many people dont like to hear, but i couldnt find the answer on the internet.
    so, i was wondering if there were ways, other than hypnosis, that would make someone temporarily wet the bed at night? i thought about trying cranberry juice as that is said to be a diuretic. i dont want to be permanently wetting the bed and if (you) do wet the bed i feel sorry for you. but on occasion would like to wake up wet.
    also, are there pills that you can buy that will make you incontinent for like 24-hours?
    anyway, thanks, and if you dont want to answer that is fine i see where you are coming from (as bed wetting is not a good thing).
    -jester

Well I've tried to wet the bed...I've dranken a bunch before bed, and I just ended up waking with a full bladder (at the time I usually wake up)...I think that maybe drinking a lot and maybe using a sleeping pill (don't overuse them, or overdose) may make you wet...Make sure to drink things that are usually said to be avoided, such as soda...I don't know of any pills that make you incontinent, excempt maybe some kind of muscle relaxant/tranquilizer, but I wouldn't try it, since you could become addicted...

InconJenOnWheels

The only thing I can say is be careful if you try the sleeping pills or tranquilizers. They can be pretty dangerous.

yeah maybe a Tylenol pm or something. i was just wondering about the cranberry juice though. thanks, Jester

i don't know how true it is but I heard that energy drinks are supposedly diuretics but then u probably couldn't sleep >.<

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedbabygirl View Post
    i don't know how true it is but I heard that energy drinks are supposedly diuretics but then u probably couldn't sleep >.<

They should be...Since caffiene is a diuretic...But the sleeping thing is the problem...A sleeping pill could help, or it could kind of cancel it out...

InconJenOnWheels

According to my quick internet search, cranberry juice does increase urination. It also dilutes your urine. I found a list of natural diurectics here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4649.asp. Cranberry juice is listed.

Quote Originally Posted by InconJenOnWheels View Post
    According to my quick internet search, cranberry juice does increase urination. It also dilutes your urine. I found a list of natural diurectics here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4649.asp. Cranberry juice is listed.
    It also says to make sure you supplement the imortant vitamins and minerals you lose while using those...So don't think that it's safe (not aimed at you, Jen)

Footed P.J.

In my experience, Gatorade has made my urinary tract more sensitive and jumpy, but somehow Powerade, not so much.

InconJenOnWheels

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    It also says to make sure you supplement the imortant vitamins and minerals you lose while using those...So don't think that it's safe (not aimed at you, Jen)
    Didn't even notice that part. I didn't look very clsely at the site. Just looked at the list.