Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one else miss steve

Unhappy Any one else miss steve

i was watching blue's clue with my Neice. It was with the new guy, Jo, and I relise how great steve was.

When steve asked for help solving stuff, It was like he was really that stupid, witch made him likable. Like he really needed your help.

Jo, looks like he knows the answer, and it feels kinda condisending, like he's trying to chalenge you with something that easy.

What do you think?

Omg, I used to love Blues Clues when I was little! Looking back on it, Steve was definitely the best. I have seen the newer ones and it's not nearly as good as the original. Although I heard that only reason Steve did it was for community service, but I don't know whether that's true or not.

i heared it was becaose he did drug's, and I admet if I had his job. there would be one really rich coke dealler

Quote Originally Posted by Thugg_Lite View Post
    i heared it was becaose he did drug's, and I admet if I had his job. there would be one really rich coke dealler
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Burns

Nope not community service or drugs.

I miss him too, he really new his stuff, and I agree with Thugg about how Steve really needed help and Joe already knew the stuff and just wanted to see if you could figure it out.

I will give Burns credit I dont' really like this show but to do that good of a job with just a few props and a blue screen is really good.

I do miss Steve. Actually, this is something myself and one of my other buddies is always talking about. Heh, everyone misses Steve.

Countdown

I remember watching Jo with my little cousin. Blue's Clues is just not the same when I remember watching it....

joe scares me, but i still try to watch it whenever steve is on.

my little brother (15 years old) will actually talk to the tv if steve is on. and not quietly either. he will say the answer and say it again louder when steve doesn't respond. it's so funny.

I remember the episode when he left. They said he went to colledge or something and that Jo would watch Blue. Also that Jo was Steve's cousin. They made it seem like he was coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thugg_Lite View Post
    No! Not true at all! That rumor was started when he did an episode of Law&Order I think. In the episode he did drugs, NEVER in real life! :P

On a side note, I miss him as well. Jo isn't that bad, but he's not as good as Steve was.

I also hate now how they have blue talking. He never used to talk, and they have the one part when him and all the other dogs and things talk, its annoying!