Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme Park diapers

Default Theme Park diapers

Alton Towers hands out protective pants for Th13teen thrillseekers to prevent accidents - mirror.co.uk

Interesting item from an amusement park in staffordshire, UK. Seems their state-of-the-art roller coaster ride is literally scaring the p*ss out of people. With typical British sensibility, the park is now offering free diapers to riders. Protects the equipment and helps avoid embarassment.

Kratos

That's pretty funny. I wonder how many are going to use them. XD

People are not going to use them because nothing says "embarrassing" quite like keeping your friends waiting as you go to the bathroom to change into a diaper because you think the roller coaster might scare you.

It's not a bad publicity stunt though.

It reminds me of something that'd be in a tv show. It would make me look at the ride like, "Dude, that's badass! That rides so scary they're offering diapers because people are pissing themselves!!" XDDD

I bet a lot of people won't be daring each other to ride the coaster, but daring each other to wear the diaper.

lol id like to go to alton towers now! it sounds really fun actually being asked to wear a diaper on a ride. went to thorpe park the other week and wore a diaper. nobody new that i did but i think the rides staff may have noticed as i remember a couple of the female ones looking at my butt! was really fun.

Hahaha I have friends who are ride hosts on Th13teen.

Morwena and her publicity stunts never shock me anymore! :\

It's a fucking kiddie ride compared to the best coaster in northern California. Which is this, which I been on twice this year alone and over 25 times in my life.

Then you also got a REALLY scary coaster called Txdeadx. in which the seats tilt so you take a "Superman" position to make you feel like your flying... plus it boasts a drop over 170 feet, twice of what this freaking kiddie ride 13 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post

Then you also got a REALLY scary coaster called Txdeadx. in which the seats tilt so you take a "Superman" position to make you feel like your flying... plus it boasts a drop over 170 feet, twice of what this freaking kiddie ride 13 does.
    There was something like this in New Jersey, although slightly smaller, though it was still amazing