Thread: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion anyone?

Default Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion anyone?

So I've beaten every aspect of this game and just wanted to know if anyone on here has done the same. Just some random questions to get some things going. Whats your favorite (non modded) armor set and weapon set? Whats your favorite quest?

My favorite non-moded armor would have to be the imperial dragon armor, just because of how majestic and powerful it looks. Favorite weapon would be the Elven Long Sword, because it's pretty strong and matches the armor. My favorite quest is the dark brotherhood mission where yo're locked in a mansion with the 5 other people. It was fun to replay the mission and just mess with everyone, and then get a free house out of the deal.

Hahah I love that mission. My favorite non modded armor has to be the Ebony armor. I love the glass swords. But the coolest one is Chillrend. I like that blue. I wish it was just the color and not the enchantment so I could enchant it better myself. My favorite mission... thats a hard one... theres so many good ones. I love exploring random dungeons and caves and ruins. Its what gets you the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    My favorite quest is the dark brotherhood mission where yo're locked in a mansion with the 5 other people. It was fun to replay the mission and just mess with everyone, and then get a free house out of the deal.
    Yes.

A lot of the missions in that game were pretty fun to screw with, but the combat system never caught on with me (like, at all =/), so I never got into exploring caves and such.

Yeah some games arent for some people. I have a few games where the controls never caught on. I reaally like the sandbox style games though.

My favorite quest just had to be pretty much the only quests the main story had..

go into oblivion close gate, go into oblivion close gate, go into ob... ::stabs self in the freaking head and becomes born into Fallout 3::. The arguably better game, by the same exact company and I think team.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 23-Jun-2010 at 06:55.

The best armor that I use is the Amber armor that you get from the Shivering Isles. I don't remember the name of the quest but it was the one were you go in the wizards dream and have to do a bunch of tests. I think it was part of the mage's Guild quest line.

I'm still all for the Glass armor and Deadric weapons, specifically the Deadric bow. My favorite quest is that one in the one that... Thisusername posted ('cause I don't feel like explaining it!)

Then I get modding, putting my own houses and items around in the wild, thats always fun.

Oh I remember my favorite quest! Its the Sheogorath's shrine quest or otherwise any shivering isles quest because Sheogorath is just insane and I love it! But I like the voice patch they put on Sheogorath's shrine with the shivering isles because the original Sheogorath just sounds rather stupid and not insane.