Thread: hello

Default hello

hello im new here my name is james i like diapers, friends, good ol country music, mud riddin, good time with my friends and family and metting people with the same interests as me or close enough to them... ya'll would have to ask me about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslouisiana View Post
    hello im new here my name is james i like diapers, friends, good ol country music, mud riddin, good time with my friends and family and metting people with the same interests as me or close enough to them... ya'll would have to ask me about the rest.
    Hello there. And let me be the first to welcome you to ADISC. There are quite a few people I've seen on this site from Louisiana, so I can imagine you will fit in quite well here and maybe even some who share your interest of good ol' country music. I don't know what mud riddin' is though.

Feel free to browse the forums and participate in the nonsense.

Again, welcome to our community.

thanks for the welcome, not much is happening at the moment. and Coz mud riddin at least where im from is where we take our trucks and 4wheelers and run them through a mud hole, its very fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslouisiana View Post
    thanks for the welcome, not much is happening at the moment. and Coz mud riddin at least where im from is where we take our trucks and 4wheelers and run them through a mud hole, its very fun
    That sounds like a a lot of fun! I wish I had a truck now, so I could do some "mud riddin".

meto but my truck was ruined during gustav, but my neighbor lets me use his 4wheeler.