Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: DL references in GTA

  1. #1

    Default DL references in GTA

    I have heard a ton of shit in san andreas
    Bounce FM, The country station[Ill put up this statue as a salute to diaper fetishism

    GTA 4, I stil havent gotten it for the 360

    any other references in any of the GTA games?
    THEY'RE INSULTS:negrep:in GTA

  2. #2

    Default

    GTA:LCS had one of the people in a diaper and bonnet I think, he at least had a diaper on. Anyways I don't care about them making fun of diaper use time and time again they proven they can't even write a decent storyline. I am just in it for the gameplay, thats it.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    THEY'RE INSULTS:negrep:in GTA
    You can't really expect a game franchise legendary for its mocking of pretty much every aspect of life to go easy on an odd fetish, can you? XD

    Anywhoo, I know what you're talking about and it really doesn't bother me. The writing in those games cracks me up.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Verscha View Post
    You can't really expect a game franchise legendary for its mocking of pretty much every aspect of life to go easy on an odd fetish, can you? XD

    Anywhoo, I know what you're talking about and it really doesn't bother me. The writing in those games cracks me up.
    Theres been some funny lines but I don't think I ever laughed at a GTA game aside from killing people or destorying things in odd ways. Like say picking up a cop car with a crane helicopter and drop it from maybe 500 feet into the middle of the ocean. (I saved a file just for that mission in GTA:SA)

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    time and time again they proven they can't even write a decent storyline
    GTA IV has a great story, nothing like the other gta's. It's surprisingly very deep and you actually get attached to some of the characters this time around. Especially Niko with all the horrible things he's seen and been through, he'd give anything for it all to go away and stop haunting him.

  6. #6

    Default

    I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about. If I had a PS3 or a 360, I would buy it, but I heard the controls are shit, and the storyline doesn't seem really better than The Godfather's.

  7. #7

    Default

    i've never really like the GTA games. They've never been deep enough. I'm a Final Fantasy guy (FFXII sucked though, none of the characters were properly developed) Also no AB/DL jokes

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    I honestly don't see what the fuss is all about. If I had a PS3 or a 360, I would buy it, but I heard the controls are shit, and the storyline doesn't seem really better than The Godfather's.
    First off! the controls are really pretty good. It is hard to get a car to do a 90 degree turn at 40 mph and you will probably run into a lot of street lamps and people. But the combat and gun controls are easy and fun.



    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWolf View Post
    i've never really like the GTA games. They've never been deep enough. I'm a Final Fantasy guy (FFXII sucked though, none of the characters were properly developed) Also no AB/DL jokes
    I liked FFXII cause the combat system was fun and no random battles!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    First off! the controls are really pretty good. It is hard to get a car to do a 90 degree turn at 40 mph and you will probably run into a lot of street lamps and people. But the combat and gun controls are easy and fun.



    I liked FFXII cause the combat system was fun and no random battles!
    Yes but the price for that was a pretty lame storyline. I rented it played it for two hours and ask myself "why even move on with the game?" In any case I'll play GTA4 when I get a system that can play it.

  10. #10

    Default

    I liked gta, I just think it's a shame it doesn't come out for the pc... since the first version was on pc, I think they should stick with it...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.