Thread: Hello, new here :)

Default Hello, new here :)

I guess a brief intro?

I'm 18, female, from England. I'm currently completing my A Level exams and hopefully going to university in September to study the Japanese language in London. I read a lot of fiction, go out with friends, I'm into anime and manga which was what got me into Japanese.

I literally only realised today that there is actually a name for these compulsions. When I was younger I would roleplay by myself as a baby, a very big part of me was aware that this wasn't necessarily normal and I was scared of being discovered so I stopped. But since becoming older I think my interest in such things has grown and become more sexual, at the moment I'm still in the fantasising/researching stage and have not worn diapers or anything (in part because I still live with my parents so it's hard to get them) but I'd really like to try it. Hopefully with moving to university I will be able to have more control and privacy to try it in private and then perhaps try it out in public if I want. I am not really sure at the moment how AB/DL fits in with my overall sexuality, whether it's a large part or not, but I guess I will learn with experimentation. I'd probably say I'm leaning more towards DL at the moment.

Anyway, I'm just interested in learning more so I can help accept this part of myself, and maybe making some friends who can tell me a little bit about themselves and how they handle it all, it would be great to talk with anyone with similar interests who can advise me because this is the sort of thing I know my parents and friends would not accept and it is just such a relief to type it all out and be honest.

So, hi, nice to meet everyone!

Ah, another newbie Brit

Welcome on board Becca. I think its great you're looking to study Japanese in London, I hear its a great place to study. Best of luck to you if you get in . I've been to London a few times, most recently for the MCM Expo, twas amazing.

Anyway just to say, welcome, and once more glad to know I'm not the only newbie Brit here XD

Regards, Eddie.

Welcome, your intro was nicely written. I think it is interesting that you want to study Japanese; are you looking to interpret?

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Welcome, your intro was nicely written. I think it is interesting that you want to study Japanese; are you looking to interpret?
    Thank you Actually I am not really sure what I want to do with it. I'm probably going to try teaching English in Japan and see where it takes me. Of course I'm open to interpretation or translation but I don't really have anything specific in mind right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishABWriter View Post
    Ah, another newbie Brit

Welcome on board Becca. I think its great you're looking to study Japanese in London, I hear its a great place to study. Best of luck to you if you get in . I've been to London a few times, most recently for the MCM Expo, twas amazing.

Anyway just to say, welcome, and once more glad to know I'm not the only newbie Brit here XD

Regards, Eddie.
    aww you've been to the MCM expo! I'm hoping to start attending a few similar events if I move to London, looking forward to it

and yes, good to know there's another brit around! Thank you!

PoOhBeAwTheROCKSTAR

Hiya newbie Glad you joined this sight,
    nothing is wrong with you embrace your inner baby girl hahahaha!!!!!
    again glad ta see ya here

-Poohbeaw

My pleasure Becca

And yeah, the EXPO is immsense! One of the few places you can go and have a concversation with any random person to soon be enjoying each other's copany like you've known them for years. Absolutely fantastic atmos, I encourage anyone who likes anime or sci-fi to go.