View Poll Results: Is the situation described cheating?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 61.76%
  • No

26 38.24%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is it cheating?

Default Is it cheating?

Is it cheating for an AB to have a mommy or daddy outside of the relationship he or she has with his or her significant other?

In the scenario I suggest, the AB does not engage in sexual activity of any kind with his or her mommy or daddy. The relationship is just that of a child/parent. Obviously the genitals are touched during baths and diapers changes, but never for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Miku

I wouldn't think so, no. He/she is caring for you as a parent, not a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Yes it is, if you have two partners you're obviously not wholly satisfied with at least one of them.

Yes it is, if you have two partners you're obviously not wholly satisfied with at least one of them.
    0x000017 has a point. It could be considered cheating.

I think it would depend on what kind of relationship the person has with the other person, and what is the significant other's concept of cheating.

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by 0x000017 View Post
    Considering that I am in a poly relationship, I will disagree with this statement completely.

To the OP: It is cheating if this is done behind the back of your partner. If your partner is aware that you are seeing someone to parent you and doesn't have a problem with it, then no...it's not cheating. Sexual activity or not, there is still an emotional bond.

Quote Originally Posted by babymace View Post
    I think it would depend on what kind of relationship the person has with the other person, and what is the significant other's concept of cheating.
    ^ This.

Like you may not DO anything sexual, but is being in those situations sexually arousing to you? (You can keep the answer to yourself ) If yes, then it is cheating, imo.
    If no, then it is just like getting a massage. Too lazy to explain how, you all get my drift.

Miku

Ok, if it's cheating, then that would mean you're having a relationship with your mommy/daddy, one different than what's intended. All they are doing is acting as a parent for you. Now, it could be cheating if your BF/GF did that, too. or the other way around being you sleep with your BF/GF AND your mommy/daddy, which is creepy as hell.

Error404

It wholly depends on how those in the relationship define it, not how any of us on here believe it to be, thus the topic is moot, really.

In the same basis, what if your Mommy/Daddy babies someone else? Does that mean THEY are cheating? It's all about personal definition, there's no real set rules to relationships, only those defined by those within.

I am babied by... *Counts.* 6 people, but I only really have a relationship with one, of which I completely define as Mommy. In the same way, I baby 6 people, all of which I call my own. Does this mean I am 'cheating' on my Mommy? Of course not, it just means I care for other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I am babied by... *Counts.* 6 people, but I only really have a relationship with one, of which I completely define as Mommy. In the same way, I baby 6 people, all of which I call my own. Does this mean I am 'cheating' on my Mommy? Of course not, it just means I care for other people.
    Where do I fit in all this?