Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will make you feel better?

Default What will make you feel better?

I came up with an interesting thread idea that involves people talking about their fears and confronting them at the same time.

All you need to do is answer this question:

What will make you personally feel better about being an AB/DL/TB?

Be creative with your responses. If you provide thoughtful, in-depth responses, then people will be more motivated to help you succeed in making you feel more comfortable about yourself.

Well What makes me feel good besides getting a bottle and laying down with my teddy watching tv in a diaper and onsie or romper is to do all that with others that are ok with and or support me doing it. I joing a local BDSM group when I found ageplay and everyone there is really supportive and fusses over me sometime *blush* but it also got me and some others to start a local ageplay group for all ages and we have parties and outings. What also makes me happy is how supportive my friends were when they found out. Some even asked about it and were intrigued which makes me happy that they are open and even a little curious. Its funny sometimes when I regress and read a story and the character is scared or upset I feel it and if it doesnt go away thats usually what I do; put on a romantic comedy or cartoon and get a bottle of warm milk and my teddy already in a clean diaper and onsie or whatnot and just regress happily.

Just... if the general public would understand. Not even accept, necessarily, but understand what it is instead of writing it off as pedophilia or mental illness. It really bothers me that so many people, even otherwise intelligent professors with PhD's have never heard of infantalism, and often write it off as some sort of disorder when they do. I mean, as I'm writing this, Mozilla is telling me that infantalism isn't a word. It's a word! It's a thing! It's not bad at all! *sigh* These are probably things that most people want... and will never get. C'est la vie... at least for now.

What would make me feel better?

I would want to share this with a significant other, more than anything else. If I could receive positive and interactive feedback from another human being in real life, and in turn I could return that positive feeling to such said human being, I would feel completely verified.

If it was considered a normal way to handle stress. If people only understood what infantilism was about. If they did Id be 100% open about it. as it stands I cant risk people knowing this t could ruin me in my field of work.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetPaw View Post
    I came up with an interesting thread idea that involves people talking about their fears and confronting them at the same time.

All you need to do is answer this question:

Be creative with your responses. If you provide thoughtful, in-depth responses, then people will be more motivated to help you succeed in making you feel more comfortable about yourself.
    If the next time my fiance and I are alone together, she turns off her phone, turns off my phone, turns off the tv, sits me down, and says, "I know that you have some thing for diapers, lets talk about it". If that were to happen, I would NEED a diaper at that moment, because I would pee all over myself in fear and embarrassment. I would probably cry, and then i would spill my guts. THAT would make me feel a lot better. Though my god is more likely to hold a thoughtful conversation with me than that is to happen.

1. All the different types of people who are AB/DL/TB and share with the community.
    It's hard to explain but because there are all kinds of people who end up this way, I feel OK, like it's nothing else about me that makes me this way and being ABDL isn't going to make me into something I don't want to be. I can't really explain why/how this is important to me, but it is :-s
    2. Being able to trust someone I was in love with to know about this side of me, and feel that they wouldn't think it was totally stupid or disgusting (some of it is, tbf, but a lot of it is cute & fun

If i didn't have to micromanage everything from my room/stash/laptop to keep it concealed. In short if it was generally more accepted by society and i was confident it wouldn't change my friends/family's opinions of me.

What would make you feel better as a *B/DL

I just wish people would quit being so damn closed-minded. I don't expect everyone to accept/ agree with it, but at least understand the fact that we're not pedophiles, and that generally, we're normal people. I also wish that people would quit making general assumptions about ALL of us, just because some other *B/DL does something stupid in the public eye. I really don't care what people think to themselves, just as long as they know we're not sick in the head (most of us anyways).

If it was just accepted as a harmless activity. I know of people who are into L.A.R.P.ing but they don't get critisised about pretending to be something else, something that they've never been. Where at least with this, everyone has been there & most can recall something of it.