Thread: Hi there, Sabaw

Default Hi there, Sabaw

Just saying hi, seeing as I was in this community a whole back, I've not been back due to life n' stuff. Figured I'd say hi once again. Lesse, I like babyfur, the crinkly-stuffs, blankets, plushies, playing with toys, girly things, boyie things, and other stuff among other things.

I'll be going to college for electronic engineering too. So that'll be fun!

Hopefully I make friends and stuff. I joined the IRC chat by the same name. So, once again, Hi! ^___^

I saw you there on the IRC today! Hey there!!! That is one nice avatar! I am guessing you made it yourself. Have you made any other drawings? Seem like a nice kid on IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I saw you there on the IRC today! Hey there!!! That is one nice avatar! I am guessing you made it yourself. Have you made any other drawings? Seem like a nice kid on IRC.
    Yeah, I used to come here a long time ago but I sorta dropped out for a bit. :P

Peachy

I'm glad your old signature still showed when I first saw that thread right before going to bed last night, otherwise I would have spend some time (or a trip to my sneaky admin control panel) to figure out who you are!

So where ya been hiding all the time? Either way, I'm glad you're back. *gives welcome-back cookie*

I don't want to sound mean or anything like that but, it bothered me that a lot of people here were hiding their ages, especially people underage, so, I left the community to let them grow up a little bit. I'm back now, hopefully, people in the forum and chat are still as vibrant as ever. If you're wondering about the persona change, that's a huge long story. I still do both though. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaw View Post
    Just saying hi, seeing as I was in this community a whole back, I've not been back due to life n' stuff. Figured I'd say hi once again. Lesse, I like babyfur, the crinkly-stuffs, blankets, plushies, playing with toys, girly things, boyie things, and other stuff among other things.

I'll be going to college for electronic engineering too. So that'll be fun!

Hopefully I make friends and stuff. I joined the IRC chat by the same name. So, once again, Hi! ^___^
    You've had Sabaw all the way back then?