Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi My Name Is..

Default Hi My Name Is..

Hello Everybody,

I'm a TB, who sadly rarely gets to wear diapers, I'm 17 and live in Canada. I enjoying Lego, Xbox-ing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and of course long walks on the beach. I'm pretty open to talk so send my message if you want to talk!

17 and in Canada, eh? O_o

Don't worry about not wearing diapers and such, lots of people rarely do it.

Xbox-ing like...? FPS, TPS, RPG, JRPG, [other gaming acronym]? What games you play? Do you play online, local or solo?

I play I lot of single player games, like Batman Arkham Asylum, Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, etc. I rarely played on live when I had it, it expired and I chose to save the cash and not buy it. My attention span is way too terrible to play a video game for more than like half an hour, so really long live matches weren't my thing.

Left 4 Dead is NOT a solo game. XD

Have yet to beat Arkham. I can't find one of the teeth things in one of the levels and refuse to leave until I find it.

Dead Rising bored me. It's good for what you said, play only like 30 minutes and be done, but after that it is boring.

Ok, I mainly play L4D with friends, yah I think I know the part in Arkham you're talking about, I went back and 100%'d the game. I actually found Dead Rising a lot of fun, maybe it's because I'm really into zombies or maybe it's because of the crazy weapons, I'm very easily amused, so every single weapon gave me like 7 minutes of excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggiesBoy View Post
    Ok, I mainly play L4D with friends, yah I think I know the part in Arkham you're talking about, I went back and 100%'d the game. I actually found Dead Rising a lot of fun, maybe it's because I'm really into zombies or maybe it's because of the crazy weapons, I'm very easily amused, so every single weapon gave me like 7 minutes of excitement.
    You left IRC before talking to anyone D:

I don't even know the part in Arkham, haven't played it for months. All I know is I'm only missing one of the teeth to be done all the Riddler challenges in that level. XD

If you ever decide to play the game again I could definitely help you find those last teeth. I know I left I'm pretending to study for exams so I'm a bit paranoid my Mom might open my door and find me not studying, but whatever.

Reading the name of this thread made me want to listen to Eminem...thanks ever so much

Lol, I do my best. I heard this really bad "clean" version of "My Name Is" opening lines: "Hi Kids do you like Primus, would you like to see my me stick 9 inch snails in each one of my pie plates" I had a laugh

LOL wow that's amazingly bad. Made me laugh
    And by the way, you have an awesome name.