Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why so many gay and transexuals in infantalist community?

Default Why so many gay and transexuals in infantalist community?

I see alot of user profiles here and they are alot of people who are gay or transexuals. They are very few straight users. Why is there such a large coorilation of infantalist and gays? One site I frequented that had dpr in the url had women in diapers but for some reason the site is pretty much all male now and I just find it slighlty anoying since that was one of the few good video sites...

My only reasoning about this is that gays and transexuals are more in touch with the soft side of a baby?

NOTE:I have no problems with gays or transexuals Im just commenting on observation that Ive made I dont mean to offend anyone.

There are a ton of straight AB/DLs, but I tend to believe they're not as vocal or as engaged as the LGBT community.

It might also be a mindset which we *B/DLs have. When we were younger, we didn't care so much for chasing the opposite sex, but rather finding someone of the same sex to makes friends/play with. I think, for the majority of people, that mindset just continued to stay with them through the years. Rather than altering that mindset, it's easier to just go with it and essentially take it to the next level.

"Making friends" becomes "making MORE than friends." "Playing" becomes possible "Fore-playing."

It could simply be that a lot of "straight" people aren't actually 100% straight, but won't admit to themselves that they aren't. When you come to terms with being an infantilist it is much easier to accept yourself as something other than straight. That's my theory on the subject, at least.

Not an orignal thought of mine, one theory is that having already 'fessed up to one "secret" it's that much easier to admit to another . . . .

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    It could simply be that a lot of "straight" people aren't actually 100% straight, but won't admit to themselves that they aren't. When you come to terms with being an infantilist it is much easier to accept yourself as something other than straight. That's my theory on the subject, at least.
    Does Olisexual count as not-straight?

That is actually a really good answer to it. and I can actually agree to that. I would just call it coincidential even though this site I attribute to helping me realize my bisexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I think we have agreed that Olisexual counts as straight but Zephysexual doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    That is actually a really good answer to it. and I can actually agree to that. I would just call it coincidential even though this site I attribute to helping me realize my bisexuality.

I think we have agreed that Olisexual counts as straight but Zephysexual doesn't.
    Watch, now I'm going to get yelled at for derailing THIS thread, too. >.<

Watch, now I'm going to get yelled at for derailing THIS thread, too. >.<
    Zephy, its not you all the time. I think we just find a victimless thread and turn it into a battle between us that lasts like 4-5 pages. But why would you get yelled for making a good point? That sounds strange to me but whatever, it is ALL your fault!

Perhaps one of the mods (or who ever has access to the database?) can tell us what the % of straight and LGBT sexualities listed on peoples profiles are? I doubt if there is a LGBT majority here on ADISC, it's just that you're so used to NOT seeing people be out about Gay or Trans it seems a real big thing. In the real world I'm Cis- and Straight, but I play slightly "gender-queer" as a *BDL, it's fun :-) I don't think many people here are really "serious" trans-sexuals, in that they would think about getting SRS who are the type of people who would be "counted" IRL - but I might be very wrong? either way it's all good.
    + what DiaperSoCal said.