Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get to know your fellow ADISCers... Plushies!

Default Get to know your fellow ADISCers... Plushies!

Well, we've had some surveys in the past for ADISC members to fill out, but why should your plushies be left out from it? All you need to do is help your favorite plushie up to the keyboard and get them to fill out these questions.

Starting Out
    1: What's your name?
    2: How old are you?
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur..
    4: What do you think makes you unique?

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily?
    6: Do you sleep with your owner?
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing?
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open?
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner?

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away?
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out?
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without?
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed?
    14: What's your Favorite colour?
    15: What's your Favorite TV show?
    16: What's your Favorite movie?
    17: What scares you the most?

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc..

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you?

20: How much do you love your owner?

Free Writing Space
    Let your plushies write anything they want. :P

Starting Out
    Tails
    2: How old are you? 14
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur.. Size 3 Pampers Cruisers
    4: What do you think makes you unique? I'm 14 and I wear a diaper!

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the appropriate amount of hugs daily?
    When it's bedtime :P
    6: Do you sleep with your owner? Yesh
    Yesh, I wear diapers!
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open? Depends. When I wear a diaper, I need to hide. When it's just me and my fur, I can stay on the bed
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner? Probably.

Yourself
    Partah like it's hot, with all the other plushies!
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out? Duh. It's fun watching him tear his hair out looking for his keys.
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without? SLEEP.
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed? Yesh, I usually end up on the floor when he sleeps late, I'm just too wild to sleep as much as he does :P.
    14: What's your Favorite colour? Black
    15: What's your Favorite TV show? World's funniest animals!
    16: What's your Favorite movie? Snow Dogs!
    17: What scares you the most? The dark.

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc..
    Umm, I Plea the 5th?!

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you?
    Duh. I'm the favorite. I'm the one who's on the bed! Even though it's not all it's cracked upped to be, because everyone gets to party under the nightstand :\

What is this "luuv" you speak of?

Free Writing Space
    Dude!

Where's my car?

Starting Out
    1: What's your name? I's Humphrey B Bear!
    2: How old are you? 3 years old!
    I has a smart looking red and green vest, a big yellow tie, and a respectables looking yellow hat!
    I's a smart bear! and I use my intelimagence to help people!

Your Owner
    He does, but not enough when big bro goes away over to his friend's house for a sleepover! I's left alone!
    Every night!
    no, but I's been trying to et big bro to buy me baby sized diaper for me to wear! but I has worn a collar before!
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open?
    I needs to go hide in big bro's wardrobe, but I do gets to stay with my little brother cooper! so it's not scary at all!
    I sometimes get pokeded in the eye sometimes by big bro's paci handle!

Yourself
    I like reading!
    I's hidded big bro's telemaphone once! It was funny seeing him look around for it!
    Big Bro!
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed?
    I only did it once, but I was scared when I went to go out the bedroom door!
    Blue!
    Australia's funniest home videos show! People fall over!
    Ice age!
    Bedbugs!

Misc
    I gets my nose sucked on sometimes when I get hugs! *covers nose*

I has a little brother called cooper, but I's the one who gets most of the cuddles.

Thiiiiis much! *holds arms out wide*
    Free Writing Space
    Everybody knows who I is!

Starting Out
    1: What's your name?: Locke
    2: How old are you?: 8!
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur: I'm a white tiger with black stripes!
    4: What do you think makes you unique?: Imma white tiger!

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily?: At bed time, he gives pawesome snuggles
    6: Do you sleep with your owner?: Yessum!
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing?: Onnnce, was kinda awkward, but I wanna do it again, but he never has diapies that fit me!
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open?: No! Whenever someone comes over, he points me out! This nice boy, Ian, even propped me up on a pillow and put the covers over me to get me comfortable!
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner?: He lays on me sometimes... *sniffles*

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away?: Sleeeeeeeeeep, imma tired tiger
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out?: *snickers* I snag his money
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without?: My stripes~
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed?: Funny story, I got stuck inbetween the bed and the wall...
    14: What's your Favorite colour?: Blue!
    15: What's your Favorite TV show?: Whatever is on!
    16: What's your Favorite movie?: Star Wars!
    17: What scares you the most?: When Justin almost breaks his desk in frustration when he's playin games on his compy thingy

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you?: Nope nope, he just snuggles

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you?: Nope, I've had some company, two cheetah brothers, but they dissapeared...

20: How much do you love your owner?: Wutta silly question! I wuv him wots

Free Writing Space
    nnndghkjhgdhjfkjhjflkglkiituy76et

((He tried, but his paws don't work with the keyboard!))

Starting Out
    1: What's your name? Hello, my name is Froggy! I'm here on behalf of all Anon's other froggys!
    2: How old are you? I'm about 5 or 6, I think.
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur.. My fur is blue and fuzzy, which is strange because I'm a frog.
    4: What do you think makes you unique? It's my face and color!

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily? Hecks yeah.
    6: Do you sleep with your owner? So often that we've had a few children. About 23.
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing? Yeps.
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open? I stay in the open.
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner? o.o No, not at all.

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away? I enjoy having a party with all of my froggy children.
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out? Well, I did kind of sort of use one of his diapies, teehee.
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without? My children!
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed? Oh yes, all the time.
    14: What's your Favorite colour? Blue
    15: What's your Favorite TV show? Friends
    16: What's your Favorite movie? Don't have one.
    17: What scares you the most? Plush flies.

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc.. He hugs me and cuddles me, but sometimes he kisses me, and my eyes, and even scratches them sometimes.

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you? I have a few brothers and sisters along with my children, but I'm his favorite. Don't let them know though. ;D

20: How much do you love your owner? This much. |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Not to scale, I love him much more than that.

Free Writing Space

Peace out fellow plushes!

Starting Out
    -Jaxie
    -no, white
    -my purple paws

Your Owner
    -He tries his best I know he's busy with school.
    -I sit on his headboard and watch over him like a hawk.
    -no
    -i'm alway on his bed.
    -I was stuffed in a backpack before but he said he was sorry.

Yourself
    -Hanging with my big brother.
    -No
    -My big brother.
    -No, i'm a good puppy.
    -While
    -Ninja Worrior
    -Alex Rider Operation-Stormbreaker
    -Sharp things

Misc
    -tight hugs and nose kisses.

-yes, Mufasa
    -yes
    -He tries not to.

-Lots

Free Writing Space
    -I wuv yew Kenshin and big bruvvur mufasa. "huggles and licks face"

Starting Out
    -Mufasa
    -no, brown hair and yellow/gold fur.
    -No comment

Your Owner
    -He tries, I hate school.
    -I watch over him with Jaxie
    -no, i'm a big boy.
    -no, i'm alway on the bed with Jaxie.
    -I had a small rip in my back but he fixed it.

Yourself
    -Hanging with my little bro Jaxie.
    -Jaxie forbides me from doing that.
    -my little brother Jaxie.
    -No
    -Black
    -Inuyasha
    -Sweeney Todd
    -Nothing scares me.

Misc
    -He holds me like a baby sometimes.

-He tries not to.

-Lots.

Free Writing Space
    RAWR!!!

Starting Out
    1: What's your name? snowy
    2: How old are you?avery says i'm about 10
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur..i'm a leopard. i'm about three feet long and i look my best when i'm stretched out on my belly. my fur is white, so i guess that makes me a snow leopard.
    4: What do you think makes you unique? i've never met another plushie like me, so as far as i know i'm one of a kind.

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily? he gives me lots, but you can never have enough hugs, can you?
    6: Do you sleep with your owner? every night.
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing? no, my tail would get in the way of a diaper. i prefer to go without clothes. they look fine on human beings, but for a leopard to wear them would be undignified. the only exception is the black cowboy hat i wear during the day. it makes me look daring and sinister.
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open? i spend my days on top of avery's bookcase, where anyone can see me. avery tries to remember to always put me up there when he wakes up so that no one will know that i sleep with him, but sometimes he forgets. i don't think he's too worried about it.
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner? not really, but it's a hard life being a plushie, and i've gotten a bit worn over the years. sometimes avery hugs me so tight it hurts, but i don't mind. hugs are hugs.

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away? mostly i just sit on top of avery's bookcase in my black cowboy hat, guarding his room. it gets a bit boring, but i find it difficult to move about much. plushies aren't generally equipped with much in the way of musculature.
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out? no, i don't hold with tricks and mischief.
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without? i'm struggling with this question. i can't think of anything. i suppose that means i'm a minimalist. i think i could even live without hugs if i needed to. i did for a few years once.
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed? avery's bed is a futon on the floor, so if i ever fell out of it i wouldn't have far to fall.
    14: What's your Favorite colour? white. it makes me think of snow.
    15: What's your Favorite TV show? avery and i don't watch much television. occasionally we watch anime together. lately we've been watching something called "last exile."
    16: What's your Favorite movie? there was one concerning penguins not long ago that i liked quite a bit. lovely antarctic snowscapes.
    17: What scares you the most? there's a large black spider that lives in the woodwork near my head. it rather alarms me. i hope it doesn't burrow into my fur. avery has been trying to catch it in a water glass, and i look forward to the day when it won't trouble me any longer.

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc.. not that i can think of. of course i can't say for sure because i don't know how other people go about snuggling their plushies.

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you?there are two rather unusual-looking three-eyed alien plushies that live in the corner of avery's bed. he likes the way they look and he plays with them sometimes but i get most of the snuggles. they've only been here since last christmas.

20: How much do you love your owner? more than he even knows.

Free Writing Space

i would like to tip my hat to kraiden and young humphrey for giving me this opportunity to speak. i am not, by nature, a communicative leopard, and i doubt you'll hear much from me in the future. but avery seems to spend a lot of time here, and it seems that there are many people here he considers to be among his dearest friends. any friend of avery's is a friend of mine, so i give my regards to you all, and to your plushies.

:pawprint:snowy

Starting Out
    1: What's your name? Bruno
    2: How old are you? 6.
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur.. I don't wear clothes the only dogs I know that wear clothes are the ones owned by Paris hilton. ugh, I hate her so much. My Fur is white and 2 tints of brown.

You mean other then protecting my owner when he is sleeping and snuggling with him till he falls asleep? I am the biggest plushie out of the 4 of us.

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily? Is that a joke? Of Course he does!
    6: Do you sleep with your owner? Yes.
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing? Yes, I did not like it. I don't get how he can wear those things.
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open? He used to but now I just chill out with the others on the bed all day.
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner? Not that I can remember.

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away? messing up his bed when he worked so hard to make it when he got out of bed.
    You mean his nuk 5 pacifier? lol, yeah...
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without? My owner.
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed? Yes,of course.
    14: What's your Favorite colour? Blue, like the blue in the puppy's Husky eyes
    15: What's your Favorite TV show? Fosters on Cartoon Network!
    16: What's your Favorite movie? Fox and the Hound DUH!
    17: What scares you the most? When my owner sleeps by himself, he needs me to protect him.

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc.. He puts his head onto my chest while sucking his pacifier but its cute I think.

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you? 3 brothers, Scruffy, Whinnie The Pooh and Polar. We always play together.

20: How much do you love your owner? On a scale that no one would ever be able to understand.

Free Writing Space

enrv virnglrvfl,... (owners note: his paw's are way to big for typing. I wrote what he was telling me to write.)

Starting Out
    1: What's your name?Amy
    2: How old are you?9mo
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur..18yo girl doll, lifesize. Dark curly hair, shaved pubes and Nam buys me the hotest clothes.
    Nam loves me & I'm a star in Nam's pics at the website where he bought me.

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily?YES!
    6: Do you sleep with your owner?Every night unless he sleeping with my sister Suzie.
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing?I sleep in footed PJs, (very cute!) and have been diapered often.
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open?Nam lives alone in his own house so I have the bed all day. He would hide me if company came over.
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner?No

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away?Sleeping with the cats.
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out?No
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without?Nam's love.
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed?No
    14: What's your Favorite colour?Pink
    15: What's your Favorite TV show?Futurama
    16: What's your Favorite movie?Time Bandits
    17: What scares you the most?Nam finding a real girl and putting me in the attic.

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc..No, he loves me just the way I like it!

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you?Two, Suzie and Candy. I'm the faveroite then Suzie, Candy is a leaky inflatible so she hides most of the time.

20: How much do you love your owner?Infinitely

Free Writing Space
    Let your plushies write anything they want. :PI'm not a plushie I'm a solid life size 18yo anatomically correct girl doll for grownups. I'm I'm loved & treated like a plushie, & more.

Amy Repaid

EmeraldsAndLime

Starting Out
    1: What's your name? Teddy! I like the originality from Lukie. >_<
    2: How old are you? Very old. 17 years.
    3: Describe yourself! Do you wear clothes, what colour's your fur.. Clothes? My fur is a light brown, thank you very much! I've got mysterious black eyes and cute little pointed nose.
    4: What do you think makes you unique? Duh! Having Lukie as an owner!

Your Owner
    5: Does your owner give you the apropriate amount of hugs daily? Nope!
    6: Do you sleep with your owner? I sleep in a box in the closet. Hmph.
    7: Has your owner ever put a diaper on you, or any other baby thing? Oddly, yes. I had no idea why.
    8: Does your owner ever hide you away from people during the day, or are you allowed to stay out in the open? Like I said, I hide in my box.
    9: Have you ever been accidentally injured by your owner? I'm quite old... wear and tear is usual.

Yourself
    10: What is the one thing you enjoy doing the most when your owner is away? Oh wouldn't he like to know.
    11: Have you ever hidden things from your owner while they're out? Mmhmm! I Sometimes misplace things, just to see him get frustrated. Hilarious!
    12: Besides hugs, what is the one other thing you couldn't live without? Having such a meticulous owner. He's taken such good care of me.
    13: Have you ever gone exploring while your owner is alseep, only to not being able to hop back up onto the bed? If only I slept on the bed...
    14: What's your Favorite colour? Blue, despite the colour I'm writing in now.
    15: What's your Favorite TV show? TV?
    16: What's your Favorite movie? Movie?
    17: What scares you the most? That I'll someday be parted from Lukie...

Misc
    18: Does your owner have any weird habits when he / she spends time with you? Eg: Your owner might suck your nose, hold you a weird way, nurse you, etc.. Why he is always noserubbing me is something of concern. Other than that, he really likes to squeeze me a whole lot.

19: Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you play with them? Does your owner play favorites with you? I like to think he does. But my competition are other plushies that he's had for even longer than he's had me!

20: How much do you love your owner? Aww, it's unconditional

Free Writing Space
    Free writing space? That's good, I didn't intend to pay for it.

~~ So sayeth Teddy!