Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Seattle

Default Greetings from Seattle

Hey everyone. My name is Steven. I'm a 24 year old dl from the Seattle area. I just wanna say hello and introduce myself.

I have been wearing since I was a teenager *13*, in middle school. I do not really consider myself and ab, mostly I'm dl.

I'm gay, and active in my community (we have quite a ab/dl crowd here in Seattle!). If you would like to say hello, feel free!

Hey! I'm also an ab/dl in the seattle area. There definitely seems to be a lot of us in the area, though ive never met anyone here. Welcome to the site though

Greetings and welcome to the site. I used to live in the Seattle area (down in Olympia/Lacey). I'm looking forward to moving back there some day.

Hello Steven, Welcome to ADISC!! Do you have any intrests or hobbies that you would like to share.

~Katey~

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy being here on this site. Do you know Trevor?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy being here on this site. Do you know Trevor?
    Not to my knowledge which means it'd be a little awkward if he does.

That aside, welcome to the site. Hope you like the place

Welcome, I'm also 24 but way over in the midwest. That's cool to hear that there is an ab/dl scene, I didn't know there was such in any town. You must have had some guts to get diapers at age 13, did you have any idea there were others who liked that back then? I sure didn't and I was curious about them but way too afraid to even think about trying to get some for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Hope you like the place
    Yeah, its a classy joint. Thanks for the bit welcome guys and girls. See ya 'round.

Quote Originally Posted by aboyslife View Post
    Yeah, its a classy joint. Thanks for the bit welcome guys and girls. See ya 'round.
    classy? classy!? classy is a gross understatement, these guys are the epitome of COOL.

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    these guys are the epitome of COOL.
    I agree. Although 'epitome' refers to a solid, in-animate object. I'd say they're bomb diggety fresh yo.