Thread: Pampers Size 7

Default Pampers Size 7

I know for a fact it's been talked about before, but I couldn't really find any definitive answers from the previous posts.

I've been considering getting size 7's for a while now. I'm about a 31" waist, 135 lbs, 5'11", and slim/athletic build (I've uploaded a couple pictures if you'd like an example). I'm not HUNG, but I'd consider myself average downstairs.

I need to know if I would be able to fit them, or if I shouldn't even bother. I wouldn't be getting them so much for functionality purposes (obviously), but more so for the looks/"cuteness" and low-profile.

Personal experiences are preferred.

Thanks in advance.

The waist measurement is irrelevant, it's the size of your hips/legs and the front-to-back being too short that's not going to work.

Unless you like the look of duct tape, IMO, you're not going to get any cuteness out of baby diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by polarbaby View Post
    The waist measurement is irrelevant, it's the size of your hips/legs and the front-to-back being too short that's not going to work.

Unless you like the look of duct tape, IMO, you're not going to get any cuteness out of baby diapers.
    Bambinos then?

Just as a comparison: I'm 125Lbs, with a 29" waist, prob a 31" hips, super skinny legs, small butt and Pampers 7 barely fit. As stated waist size is not good way to judge it they are going to fit since they will not come up that far. The size of your hips, butt, and upper legs is what counts. I say buy them anyway. Worst case is you have some good stuffers.