Thread: Anyone dislike diapers/wetting themselves?

Post Anyone dislike diapers/wetting themselves?

Just wondering... I am considering how to start with diapers (I have been interested for a long time but never enough courage to get them/ask for them) and would like to have a sense for both sides of the coin. If there are incontinent folks who don't like diapers... I'd like to hear about why. And for anyone who tried to get into wearing/wetting diapers and failed/freaked out (and is still miraculously perusing this site =P) ... what changed your mind or why was it a problem?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Exploration View Post
    Just wondering... I am considering how to start with diapers (I have been interested for a long time but never enough courage to get them/ask for them) and would like to have a sense for both sides of the coin. If there are incontinent folks who don't like diapers... I'd like to hear about why. And for anyone who tried to get into wearing/wetting diapers and failed/freaked out (and is still miraculously perusing this site =P) ... what changed your mind or why was it a problem?

Thanks!
    I would've thought that other post would have given you plenty of information.

Just try it out dude. Our likes/dislikes shouldn't affect yours.

Obviously there are going to be incontinent people who do not like wearing diapers. They HAVE to wear them. I HAVE to go to work nearly every day, and I don't always like doing so. But it's money, so it's worth it.

Just get yourself a pack of diapers and go crazy.

Ah well. I suppose it was worth a try. DiaperSoCal... do you think I should have put the majority of my posts under TeenBaby? I mean, I'm not too far from that age (and now that I have read the descriptions of the forums; I wonder if those subjects would have made a better connection over there) and it seems like you/most folks think I'm being a little silly/foolish/immature. I tend to look back on my decisions and reconsider them. =P Which is why I am interested in checking things out/asking around before jumping in headfirst. Thanks for your advice so far though. Yours is one of many opinions I appreciate having.

Ah well. I suppose it was worth a try. DiaperSoCal... do you think I should have put the majority of my posts under TeenBaby? I mean, I'm not too far from that age (and now that I have read the descriptions of the forums; I wonder if those subjects would have made a better connection over there) and it seems like you/most folks think I'm being a little silly/foolish/immature. I tend to look back on my decisions and reconsider them. =P Which is why I am interested in checking things out/asking around before jumping in headfirst. Thanks for your advice so far though. Yours is one of many opinions I appreciate having.
    I don't think you are being silly, you are new to this and the best way to learn about this stuff is to ask. Heck we are happy to answer questions, that is one of the reasons for this site. You just need to find out what you like, which you do by experimenting with diapers. Other people's experiences won't tell you what you like, just advice on how to do it. So just get some diapers and try some out if you want to determine whether you like wetting or not.

Like I said asking questions is a good thing, as for what forum to post them in the descriptions are more of a guideline. There is no definitive place for this question although Diaper Talk is probably the best seeing as it is about diapers/wetting.

I think you should definitely at least try them out and make a decision about how they make you feel, I stumbled onto diaper wearing quite by accident, I never really had any sort of interest in them before I started wearing. I was pretty much goofing around with my brother and sister when I was around 10 and they wanted me to pretend I was a baby so I put on a diaper (my mom babysat and had a couple packs just in case) and I don't know why but they just felt really good to wear. After that I would on very rare occasions when I was home alone (I shared a room with my brother) go and put one on and sleep in it. When I was a little older my first sexual experience happened while in a diaper and I think that increased the interest in diapers by 10 fold.

I can only suggest that if you are somewhat interested in them that you try them and see what if anything, that you like about them. There are many places that offer samples of 1 or 2 for free or at the most only a couple of dollars so you should be able to order some to try without committing yourself to a whole package.

As pajamakitten mentioned, the different forums don't really mean TOO much; they're more just for general guidelines. I mean, there aren't ONLY specific people in each group. Like, take me, I jump around through most of them, answering, posting,...bitching.

Just kinda do what you gotta do and call it a day.