Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: E3 2010!

Default E3 2010!

Well E3 2010 is finally here and I'd just like to start off by saying screw you for being media only and screw G4 for not covering E3 like you have in the past. G4 used to be all about videogames and now all they care about is Ninja Warrior and James Bond films. If you want to know about E3 and see demos I suggest you go to Gamespot and not bother with G4.

Ok now thats out of the way yes it is finally here! We had a thread like this but that was back in Febuary; So discuss E3 here.

I've seen a few demos of games like Rock Band 3 and I'm waiting to see stuff for Madden NFL 11, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Fable III and others. I'm alittle pissed at Microsoft as Project Natal has now been named the Kinect (said as Connect) I liked Natal better. It's just like what Nintendo did a few years back when it was changed from the Revolution to the Wii.

So what do you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I'm a little pissed at Microsoft as Project Natal has now been named the Kinect (said as Connect) I liked Natal better.
    It's just like what Nintendo did a few years back when it was changed from the Revolution to the Wii.
    Are you sure that you weren't just angry that you now have to tell your friends that you sat around most of the summer playing with your Wii?

As for games, eh I'm still waiting for Doom 4

Oh Gawd Microsoft and Ubisoft conferences were a FAIL FEST. EA takes the cake today for actually having good stuff. Medal of Honor beta next monday, ill be playin that

They named it kinect because its a clever play on words as in kinetic energy. Personally I can't wait for it to come out. here's a video from E3 showing just a bit of what could be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    If Crysis II is as beautiful as the trailers...
    Raw tech demos at GDC prove it shall be.

i'm actually curious, wether or not it will scale as badly as the original crysis

even nowadays, it will barely run at 30 fps or more with some of the newer videocards, when running at fullhd and higher -.-
    Last edited by claudy; 15-Jun-2010 at 16:11. Reason: typovixens

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    G4 used to be all about videogames and now all they care about is Ninja Warrior and James Bond films.
    And COPS... Don't forget about COPS. -__-

What, no mention of Duke Nukem Forever?

I do have to check out what new games are being featured though. Time to head over to gamespot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris H View Post
    What, no mention of Duke Nukem Forever?

I do have to check out what new games are being featured though. Time to head over to gamespot.
    I've been waiting over 10 years for Duke Nukem Forever... -__- I gave up earlier last year...