Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You're fired!!!

Unhappy You're fired!!!

So here's the deal. I've been working at this place for quite sometime now all of which I've been in diapers. So this place I work sells lots of high dollar items so when around $1000 worth of this product goes missing natrually people ask questions. I've worked there through a couple of these inventories and never had these things been missing before. Believe me i'm not a thef!!! I expected to be questioned about this but i never thought they would think it was me lol. When they saw me on vedio taking my diapers to the trash they asked what I was doing I tried to explain but they wouldn't listen so I showed them and they fired me. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die!!! Now I'm out of a job good thing my daddy loves me so much or I would be out of a home too lol.

You got fired for trowing away diapers....Damm you live in the US, take them to court!

Quote Originally Posted by Babyjay85 View Post
    So here's the deal. I've been working at this place for quite sometime now all of which I've been in diapers. So this place I work sells lots of high dollar items so when around $1000 worth of this product goes missing natrually people ask questions. I've worked there through a couple of these inventories and never had these things been missing before. Believe me i'm not a thef!!! I expected to be questioned about this but i never thought they would think it was me lol. When they saw me on vedio taking my diapers to the trash they asked what I was doing I tried to explain but they wouldn't listen so I showed them and they fired me. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die!!! Now I'm out of a job good thing my daddy loves me so much or I would be out of a home too lol.
    poor you. Hope it will work out for the best.

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie19 View Post
    You got fired for trowing away diapers....Damm you live in the US, take them to court!
    Unfortunately as an experienced attorney in the USA I can assure BabyJay85 will not win in court in his state. My suggestion is he do what he can to avoid his former employer officially accusing him of theft, so at least he will be able to get another job when he finds one. His region is impacted badly by the oil spill. his means employers have a large selection of folks looking for work.

Maybe I'm misreading something here. But he didn't steal anything right? Or did I miss that line? Then you show them the reason for trowing away garbage and the fire you because of your *wink wink* "weak bladder"
    I would say, honor that US-tradition and sue them :P

Unfortunately, the OP lives in a state with few if any employee protections. So, in essence, like angelabauer said, He won't win.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Unfortunately, the OP lives in a state with few if any employee protections. So, in essence, like angelabauer said, He won't win.
    wow I guess I should change my SN becuase I'm completely a babygirl lol. Anyways I was fired for a loss prevention violation (theft) but I would never do something like that I'm not an idoit. When I showed them my diaper that I was wearing at the time they asked several questions and I answered them then they fired me. I just can't believe people are so imature. I mean there are only about a million things worse then diapers. I just think it's totally cow poo. U know some people have realtions with there lawn furniture and they don't loss there jobs lol. Also they have no proof that I was taking things the reason I know this is because if they did they would have brought me to court. The reason I don't sue is because it's a multi-million dollar company and I know my chances.

I am sorry for this happening to you and hopefully everything picks up for you. I know that this is probably the worst time to lose a job due to the oil spill and all but agreeing with dcviper and Angela it would be really hard for you to actually win a lawsuit.

you maybe able to sue them for firing your because having incontinence issues can be considered a disibility and their for they violated The Americans disibilites act.
    you could also get intouch with the ACLU
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I am sorry for this happening to you and hopefully everything picks up for you. I know that this is probably the worst time to lose a job due to the oil spill and all but agreeing with dcviper and Angela it would be really hard for you to actually win a lawsuit.
    Well I have no intentions of trying to sue them but they had better watch what they say. I know my rights I'm not a public offical so they can't slander my name. I was never arrested or convicted so if any potential employees call and they say I was fired for stilling I'm going to sue them 9 ways to Sunday!!! It's one thing to fire but to lie about me and keep me from being able to presue other career opertunities is not going to happen.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    you maybe able to sue them for firing your because having incontinence issues can be considered a disibility and their for they violated The Americans disibilites act.
    you could also get intouch with the ACLU
    good luck.
    that's a good idea but unfortunitly I can't because the offical reason I was fired is for stilling not diapers so they would never admit to knowing about it.