Thread: Ooops! Hi everyone.

Default Ooops! Hi everyone.

It turns out, I havn't introduced myself. That, or its been a long time or something. Sorry about that. I u sually just 'troll around' and read threads.

Anyway, I guess a little about me. I'm Corry! I'm 33, and live in Cedar Park, TX. Thats just north of Austin.

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the fold Corry.
    We are glad to invite you into our living room and would remind you that we do have a few rules here.

1. Take you shoes off and leave them on the porch.
    2. Take your coat, shirt, socks, and pants off and store them in the deep freeze beside the bench on the porch.
    3. Do one eat, drink, or breathe while in the white carpet room, and prepare to be slowly tortured by Moo should you sit in his chair while visiting, unless you are sitting in his lap at the time.

The cookies are on the counter in the kitchen, and you'll find the milk in the fridge. :P WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Welcome to the fold Corry.
    We are glad to invite you into our living room and would remind you that we do have a few rules here.

1. Take you shoes off and leave them on the porch.
    2. Take your coat, shirt, socks, and pants off and store them in the deep freeze beside the bench on the porch.
    3. Do one eat, drink, or breathe while in the white carpet room, and prepare to be slowly tortured by Moo should you sit in his chair while visiting, unless you are sitting in his lap at the time.
    Yeah just creep the guy out why don't you.

Welcome Corry.

Could you share alittle about yourself with us such as hobbies or interests you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Yeah just creep the guy out why don't you.
    When you say that ... Smile!

Woah, join date Dec. 2008? You've been lurking for quite a while! Welcome out into the light of the forum, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Woah, join date Dec. 2008? You've been lurking for quite a while! Welcome out into the light of the forum, bro.
    Yea, sorry about that. I'm not a frequent poster on any forums. And I havn't really been lurking here that long. I 'joined' back in Dec. 08, but didn't really stick around. Glad to be here now though. Seems like a quality forum/support group.

About me? I've been interested in diapers as long as I can remember really. I started wearing again around 11.

Other interests? Movies. Love em! Sci-fi, horror, action, comedy, or just about anything. I'm a gamer. Mostly WoW, but I'll dabble in just about anything. Been playing a lot of tower defense games latly. Damn those are annoying addicting.

I hear mention of cookies?!?!??! Is it too much to ask, oatmeal raisen?

OATMEAL RAISIN FTW!! I was actually about to bake some ginger bread, but I might have to rethink my plans now.

I hope you're not addicted to WoW or at least you know when to take potty breaks...

... ah, just kidding.

Any movies you're looking forward to seeing this year?