Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: starman here

Unhappy starman here

my sister come down to myhouse the other day.and through a fit at mecause she found a couple of nappies which i had hidden in kitchen drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by starman View Post
    my sister come down to myhouse the other day.and through a fit at mecause she found a couple of nappies which i had hidden in kitchen drawer.
    Can you elaborate on that? There's not that much room for discussion based on what you've written.

she found nappies and a baby bottle which i thought i had hidden away, then she turned round to say that if she finds anymore stuff she would throw them out onto the street pavement.she would give me a couple more minutes.beforeshe would look for anything else. so i quickly decided to put the remaining items under the mattress.

she found nappies and a baby bottle which i thought i had hidden away, then she turned round to say that if she finds anymore stuff she would throw them out onto the street pavement.she would give me a couple more minutes.beforeshe would look for anything else. so i quickly decided to put the remaining items under the mattress.
    Tell her to get the fuck out of your house? You're 39...

fhe trouble being that her and my parents are closely knit.. i mean her and my mum only come down to my house cause we wewe out in the town doing some shopping and my dad was giving me a lift back home.and my sister decided she needed toilet. i mean life sucks...

fhe trouble being that her and my parents are closely knit.. i mean her and my mum only come down to my house cause we wewe out in the town doing some shopping and my dad was giving me a lift back home.and my sister decided she needed toilet. i mean life sucks...
    Whatever the case may be, you're 39 years old and your sister doesn't live with you. She has no authority over you and has no right to throw away anything you own.

GaashaHuzzah

Starman o.o

Someone use PK Starstorm D:

Your sister needs to learn her place. You don't walk into somebody else's house and tell them to get rid of their own stuff, whether or not you're family.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Your sister needs to learn her place. You don't walk into somebody else's house and tell them to get rid of their own stuff, whether or not you're family.
    This.

You are 39 and live in your own home. No one has the right to throw out stuff just because they don't agree with how you are living, she should respect your decision to live your own way. Assert your authority and tell her to mind her own business.