Thread: A Better Introduction

Default A Better Introduction

Hey there, Iíve decided to actually do a proper introduction since my first one was not that good tbh.

Iím a 21 year old male and I find myself confused in the direction I want to head in with life. I tend to have, the habit of nurturing others around me who are requiring it Iím not sure why this is but Iíve always done it. However Iím NOT a pushover.
    At first Iím a very quiet person who takes a while to come out of my shell but once I have good luck putting me back in. I should also point out I donít like fakes as far as Iím concerned if Iím being honest with you the least you can do is return the honesty.

I canít exactly recall when I found that I had an interest in diapers (Iím guessing about the age of 12) The reason I wear diapers is because they make me feel safe and secure and give me a way to escape some of the stressful situations life throws my way ... I should also point out that I donít find them sexual at all.
    With my current living situation I donít get to wear as often as id like but when I have the place to myself I make the most of it.

The furry side of me this isnít so easy for me to explain as I only realised this part of me about 6 months ago, so itís still a work in progress however I find my Furry side fits into my playful personality very well. Iím a Grey and Brown wolf who loves to be cuddled and cared for. Even tho I am I DL / Furry I can happily go without one or the other I donít have to have both at the same time.

I live in a small Queensland town that pretty much has nothing to offer. (Which is why you will see me online a lot of the time ) I have one close friend who I have told about this lifestyle and they accepted it with wide and open arms.

My current employment is in the hospitality industry which I absolutely love and wouldnít change for the world simply because Iím good at what I do and also the people I work with are awesome people.

I donít really have too many hobbies or interests but I do love to play Diablo 2 LOD and the Sims 1, 2 and 3 ( even tho three sort of went in the wrong direction IMO)

I have a huge passion for listening to good music as long as I can find a meaning to a song ill enjoy it. My favorite band is Within Temptation but I also like Marylin Manson, Jasmine Ray, Disturbed and Timberland.

Well I hope this helps you know me a little better .....

Hi Wolfy910. Welcome to ADISC, I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. By the way, that was good intro.

Yeah, the first was a little short. Thanks for the update, nice to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy910 View Post
    I live in a small Queensland town that pretty much has nothing to offer. (Which is why you will see me online a lot of the time ).
    pfft, you are only on most of the night, that isn't a lot of the time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    pfft, you are only on most of the night, that isn't a lot of the time :P
    And all day when I'm not working and sometimes on my mobile at work as well :P

Quote Originally Posted by untrained View Post
    Yeah, the first was a little short. Thanks for the update, nice to meet ya.
    I have been meaning to do this for a while now but kept forgetting. Nice to meet you too
    Last edited by Trevor; 13-Jun-2010 at 06:26. Reason: merging posts