Thread: Choices

sup

Default Choices

i'm new to the diaper wearing thing. i need sugestions on which way to go

Hi Sup

Your post is quite vague and im not sure what your question is?

could you possibly give us more information?

What did you want to know?

Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    I'm new to wearing diapers, and I could use some suggestions on what diapers I could try.
    Cleaned up your post a bit, though more information would help. How old are you, do you have a car, can you order online, etc?

From what information you have placed here, we can't answer your question effectively. I think this topic should be moved to Diaper Talk to better suit your needs, and to give you a generic sense, you have to describe your situation (closeness to store, availability of transportation, factors in store/at home, etc.) What you left us for information is just too vague for us to help you any further.

In addition, I think you should make an introduction post/thread that effectively introduces yourself to our community and for us to know you better as a newbie in our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Cleaned up your post a bit, though more information would help. How old are you, do you have a car, can you order online, etc?
    Yay for proper grammar!

To the OP, you might want to try searching around a bit.

Start with this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperSoCal View Post
    Yay for proper grammar!

To the OP, you might want to try searching around a bit.

Start with this.
    (Lol. Thanks for the link...) O.o Here and I was checking out this thread because I thought someone else might have more questions/answers. Sigh. To the OP (although, I've only just come across terminology and think that it means original poster or something...), seems like which way you go is all about you and what you are looking for. Figure that out and you're golden.